XIM Community

We need this in Xim link Please  (Read 634 times)

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hulkf16
We need this in Xim link Please
« on: 08:14 AM - 04/22/19 »
Hello
We need to reverse DPI when change from ps4 to PC because we can not use 12000 dpi in PC
i think you andestand what i mean
thank you

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Re: We need this in Xim link Please
« Reply #1 on: 08:31 AM - 04/22/19 »
I don't use xim link so could be way off here but couldn't you just set two dpi profiles on your mouse (logitech software u can do this) one as 400 dpi one as 12k eg. Then just hit ur dpi profile switch button when u go between them.

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:46 AM - 04/23/19 »
I don't use xim link so could be way off here but couldn't you just set two dpi profiles on your mouse (logitech software u can do this) one as 400 dpi one as 12k eg. Then just hit ur dpi profile switch button when u go between them.
Thank you for the replay
But i dont want to use onboard memory i am using logitech g502 mouse and i use profiles

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 08:49 PM - 04/23/19 »
A Logitech mouse can store up to 5 DPI Sensitivity Levels. I have mine set to 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 and 12K and swap between them as needed on PC and XIM.

The mouse software determines DPI, not the XIM or XIM Link app.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:42 AM - 04/24/19 »
The activation processes were created for this purpose. These are basically dummy processes that you can bind onto with your mouse drivers, just like you would normally do for games on PC.

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:24 AM - 04/24/19 »
A Logitech mouse can store up to 5 DPI Sensitivity Levels. I have mine set to 800, 1600, 3200, 6400 and 12K and swap between them as needed on PC and XIM.

The mouse software determines DPI, not the XIM or XIM Link app.
Yes i know that but i have the dpi buttons for game usage and i use one dpi profile so the dpi buttons in mouse is suspended

Offline Tahsin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:43 AM - 04/24/19 »
The activation processes were created for this purpose. These are basically dummy processes that you can bind onto with your mouse drivers, just like you would normally do for games on PC.

thank for the repley
But what i mean is an integrated xim link DPI or Sensitivity that changes when i press a button to PC ,
I am trying to create a scripte that  change the sensitivity in logitech software for this purpose .

Offline El Chapo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05:35 PM - 04/25/19 »
just have the Logitech app open and change it from there when you switch.... It may be annoying but its not too much of an issue.

Admin