XIM Community

replacing my g502 for a wider mouse  (Read 630 times)

Offline sennsoph

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VEX-043
replacing my g502 for a wider mouse
« on: 06:47 PM - 04/15/19 »
hey guys, i could use some advice for which mouse is a good replacement for the g502? i like a bit more larger mouse where i can rest my whole hand on instead of draging my handpalm over the mousepad with smaller one. ive got a small hand so it fits perfectly on some of the bit wider mouses.

i really like my g502, the buttons are perfect and the dpi/polling rates are great. its a great mouse for xim. so replacing isnt easy, i have no clue which mouse i should even look at. maybe you guys can help me out... it has to be a solid mouse, with various dpi/polling settings and a few extra buttons. money isnt an issue. any advice? what mouse are you guys using?

thnx in advance
« Last Edit: 06:56 PM - 04/15/19 by sennsoph »

Offline sennsoph

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VEX-043
Re: replacing my g502
« Reply #1 on: 06:49 PM - 04/15/19 »
i'm sorry, i wanted to post this in the apex section, as i no longer use the xim4. could somebody please move it? thanks!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: replacing my g502 for a wider mouse
« Reply #2 on: 07:56 PM - 04/15/19 »
A mouse is very subjective. Head to rocketjumpninja.com, look at the Top 40 and choose your poison. All of them should work with a XIM.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
Re: replacing my g502 for a wider mouse
« Reply #3 on: 12:03 PM - 04/16/19 »
THe widest mouse I have ever used (by far) is the Rival 500. It is noticeably wider than the G502. And if you're used to all the buttons the G502 offers than it seems you might have interest in the Rival 500.
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2