XIM Community

Xim apex PC support  (Read 82 times)

Offline Sam003

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sam003
Xim apex PC support
« on: 04:48 PM - 05/13/19 »
Hi all, i justed shifted to PC from ps4. Tried to usw xim apex on windows 10 but it is showing unpredicted movements. Like sone time it turns smoothly but some time take a whole mouse pad to turn. I know xim doesnt claim support on PC but i would like to request them for PC support or another device designed especially for pc.

I only play Fortnite.

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
Re: Xim apex PC support
« Reply #1 on: 04:59 PM - 05/13/19 »
Mouse and keyboard is already designed for pc why would you wana use xim on pc for some aim assist sacrificing aiming

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:02 PM - 05/13/19 »
Welcome to the community. APEX has trouble running at 1000hz on PC. It may help to lower APEX's response rate if you have it set to 1000hz now. Continue to lower it, save, and then reconnect APEX after saving for the change to take effect. 125hz is recommended but you're free to test 250-500hz as well.

PC controller look mechanics may be different than the supported console versions. In this case, Fortnite's look mechanic is different. Adjust the in-game right analog stick to fix a deadzone issue.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Sam003

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Sam003
« Reply #3 on: 05:15 PM - 05/13/19 »
Welcome to the community. APEX has trouble running at 1000hz on PC. It may help to lower APEX's response rate if you have it set to 1000hz now. Continue to lower it, save, and then reconnect APEX after saving for the change to take effect. 125hz is recommended but you're free to test 250-500hz as well.

PC controller look mechanics may be different than the supported console versions. In this case, Fortnite's look mechanic is different. Adjust the in-game right analog stick to fix a deadzone issue.

Thanks, currently i am running 500hz. Will try adjusting to lower response rate and also adjusting deadzones.