XIM Community

Orbweaver Chroma with Xim on x box  (Read 563 times)

Offline ELmasCubano

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KamehamehYMama
Orbweaver Chroma with Xim on x box
« on: 01:52 PM - 04/14/19 »
Is the razer orbweaver chroma compatible with the xim apex on x box? Or does this only work the the nostromo?

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
Re: Orbweaver Chroma with Xim on x box
« Reply #1 on: 01:55 PM - 04/14/19 »
I used it on PS4, I donít think it makes a difference as to what console. I recently stopped using it though because the palm rest was arching my wrist and causing wrist pain

Offline ELmasCubano

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:57 PM - 04/14/19 »
How did you get it to work? I cant figure out how to kind keys. The orbweaver shows up on the xim mobile app but I cant bind any keys to it.

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:54 PM - 04/14/19 »
I didnít have any problem binding keys it was plug and play for me. Idk if it makes a difference but did you plug the keyboard, mouse, and controller in to the recommended ports? And set communication for wired only?

Also, maybe youíre drawing too much power, try disabling RGB on some stuff if you can

Offline ELmasCubano

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:14 PM - 04/14/19 »
I'll jus disabled the chrom effects and the mapping is starting to work, I think another issue was the fact that I had my elite controller plugged in instead of the regular controller. Thank you! My last question, did your keybinds save through your xim app? I should be able to turn it off, access the xim app and have the same keybinds correct?

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:34 PM - 04/14/19 »
Yep everything should save. I believe the problem was your controller, from what Iíve heard you should only use a standard controller with the XIM

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:11 AM - 04/15/19 »
The elite controller is supported. If you're having issues with the elite controller and not the standard controller there may be an issue with the elite controller being used in wired mode. This is usually an issue with the controller port and unfortunately replacing the controller is needed to solve it.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Admin