XIM Community

Apex Legends Shroud Sensitivity  (Read 906 times)

Offline Me

• View Profile
Apex Legends Shroud Sensitivity
« on: 10:58 AM - 04/12/19 »
Coming from a faster shooter- COD, I mostly used high sensitivity wrist flicks to get on target. After getting into Apex Legends I am quickly realizing how important it is to lower my sensitivity and use more shoulder and elbow movements. I hope that makes sense.
   I was wondering if anyone has taken the time to calculate what Shroud's sensitivity numbers, and what settings we would have to tweak, to equate to on Xim Apex?  As clearly the man is on a whole next level and plays with a pretty low sensitivity. And No, I dont expect to be Shroud even with his sensitivity hahahahahaha 
   Thank you for any help with this.

Online d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
Re: Apex Legends Shroud Sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 11:34 AM - 04/12/19 »
Just google his cm 360 and then make urs the same. The issue is he does not have a turn cap so low sense and big fast swipes work fine for him. You will hit the turn cap on console easily.

Offline Me

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:05 PM - 04/12/19 »
Just google his cm 360 and then make urs the same. The issue is he does not have a turn cap so low sense and big fast swipes work fine for him. You will hit the turn cap on console easily.

Good call. Turn cap completely slipped my mind. That sucks...

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:10 PM - 04/12/19 »
You can train ur muscle to use turn assist if u need to snap 180.
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline Feel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:15 PM - 04/12/19 »
He doesn’t even play with one that low. On rainbow six siege he uses like 36cm/360. Which is only about 14 inches. So stick around 12-14 and you should be good to go