XIM Community

Apex Legends - how to disable aim assistant  (Read 285 times)

Offline Gekido

• View Profile
Apex Legends - how to disable aim assistant
« on: 04:49 AM - 04/10/19 »
With my basic settings on Apex Legends. I feel a help to aim that hinders my comfort of play. I sometimes miss some shots because of the AIM assistant. I do not know if you have a solution to overcome this problem. I got Disable settings with some changes because of an 3000 dpi mouse.

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends - how to disable aim assistant
« Reply #1 on: 05:01 AM - 04/10/19 »
yup, you can most definitely turn it off. turn on advance control settings and turn of the targeting assistance. HUGE difference... I hope you're prepared to realize how heavy that aim assist really is.

Offline bobbydigital311

• I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BobbyDigital311
« Reply #2 on: 05:01 AM - 04/10/19 »
With my basic settings on Apex Legends. I feel a help to aim that hinders my comfort of play. I sometimes miss some shots because of the AIM assistant. I do not know if you have a solution to overcome this problem. I got Disable settings with some changes because of an 3000 dpi mouse.

As far as I know, the in-game sensitivity is the same at 7 and 8 and the only difference being that aim assist is disabled when set to 8. Try that and see if that works.
Dev: XIM Apex
Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600
Keyboard: SADES One-handed Mechanical Keyboard
Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK Medium Cloth
Console: Xbox One S

Offline Gekido

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:56 AM - 04/10/19 »
yup, you can most definitely turn it off. turn on advance control settings and turn of the targeting assistance. HUGE difference... I hope you're prepared to realize how heavy that aim assist really is.

I tried to setup an advanced control settings but I feel like aim isn't the same. I'm not comfortable with my own setting when I switch to advanced  :-\

As far as I know, the in-game sensitivity is the same at 7 and 8 and the only difference being that aim assist is disabled when set to 8. Try that and see if that works.

I will try this when I will be back at home. And I will give you guys my opinion with the sensibility to maximum !