XIM Community

Subnautica  (Read 162 times)

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
Subnautica
« on: 07:12 PM - 04/07/19 »
HI anyone have a good config for this game.

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
Re: Subnautica
« Reply #1 on: 06:40 PM - 04/08/19 »
NVM I found shadow of the tomb raider to be great.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:11 AM - 04/09/19 »
Thanks for sharing a config recommendation. :)

I've recently tried to support this one but game mechanics are blocking me from training the game.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline raditz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:24 PM - 05/11/19 »
@mist4fun, how come you can't make a config for it, but there's one that could work with it? (I'm not provoking or offending, I really don't get it!).

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:41 AM - 05/13/19 »
I'm not able to share details about the training process so I don't feel comfortable sharing what's blocking support. To be clear, it's not that the game has a look mechanic that can't be supported. Other game configs might work well with the game, if a close enough fit can be found I can add a config for the game that uses the other game's ST.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline raditz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:22 AM - 05/13/19 »
I understand you don't want to share details that might end in "competitors" (people who couldn't figure out what you did) pop out from nowhere.
It's just... annoying. Not XIM, the game. It's single player, ported from PC, it even has a key config screen in game on XBox... I've no idea why did they intentionally remove the (official...) keys & mouse support... Unity (the game's engine) also supports it via UWP... So.. It's just beyond me... Adding to this their character controller probably is a mess (hence you can't "train" -whatever it means- XIM), honestly, between us, it pisses me off.

Otherwise the game is nice, I use PUBG settings with it and it's acceptable. Not perfect, but as the game has random hiccups and slowdowns, I'm not sure this is the XIM translation or the game itself.
(BTW I also use PUBG config for Apex Legends - there was no config for that game on day 1 so I tried and it's perfectly, silky smooth so... it seems that's the ultimate configuration for kinda everything :D)

Thanks for your reply!
« Last Edit: 11:50 AM - 05/13/19 by raditz »