XIM Community

Two devices with one Xim Apex?  (Read 288 times)

Offline Malmberg

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Malmberget90
Two devices with one Xim Apex?
« on: 12:50 PM - 04/07/19 »
Hi!

Using my Xim Apex and loving it. Currently playing Division 2 and Horizon. Will play Days gone when that comes out and Xim supports it.

However is it possible to connect two devices (me and my wife's phone) to the Xim Apex?

When I'm at work she wants to play using a M/KB but can't since im at work with my phones where I have the manager.

Thanks in advance, Erik
Retired PC player, had to make room for baby, went for PS4 and XIM Apex - Add to PSN if you want to play! - Malmberget90

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Two devices with one Xim Apex?
« Reply #1 on: 01:54 PM - 04/07/19 »
Hey,

yes you can do that. The manager doesnt store any data, all it does is to load the content from the xim when you connect the manager to it.
So if you would connect one phone after another to the xim then both phones would show the very same content.

just press the p button on the xim and turn on bluetooth in your phone settings, that way you can switch the paired phone with the xim.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Malmberg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:24 AM - 04/08/19 »
Hey,

yes you can do that. The manager doesnt store any data, all it does is to load the content from the xim when you connect the manager to it.
So if you would connect one phone after another to the xim then both phones would show the very same content.

just press the p button on the xim and turn on bluetooth in your phone settings, that way you can switch the paired phone with the xim.

I've tried that, I guess it's her Huawei Pro 20 phone that isn't compatible with the Xim
Retired PC player, had to make room for baby, went for PS4 and XIM Apex - Add to PSN if you want to play! - Malmberget90

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:17 AM - 04/08/19 »
Did you pair the phone with the xim via the bluetooth settings of the phone first?
Also try a full restart of your phone and retry afterwards, that often solves bluetooth pairing issues.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Nettitan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:55 AM - 04/09/19 »
If you cannot find a solution, just put the settings of your wife on the top of the list. In this way XIM will start always with her settings.

Offline matthewtas

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: matthewtas
« Reply #5 on: 08:32 AM - 04/09/19 »
If you cannot find a solution, just put the settings of your wife on the top of the list. In this way XIM will start always with her settings.
You can also bind different configs to different keys on your keyboard.

Offline Malmberg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:20 PM - 04/09/19 »
Got it working! I restarted the phone, seemed to do the trick.

Thanks!