XIM Community

PUBG Aiming lag/issues  (Read 456 times)

Offline Areaperofmenttv

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Trashbotslayer
PUBG Aiming lag/issues
« on: 02:58 PM - 04/06/19 »
Hey everyone,

I've been mostly I fortnite, Apex player. But recently I've been wanting to step back into PUBG, love the game, but I'm having an issue. When playing fortnite, the aim is on point, I play with AA off for the beat experience (AA was slowing my aim down) but when switching to PUB, it seems the reticle is always trying to play catch up. And it's always behind. Its acting like input lag, even though I know it's not the issue. I'm getting the over speed warning on the Xim, even with the smallest of aim corrections. Trying to look for a PC like experience. Are my setting wrong? I've tried ironing them out but it seems to be an issue with the movement/aim style of the game.

G502 @12k and 1000hz
Amazon special havit KB
Xim Apex

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
Re: PUBG Aiming lag/issues
« Reply #1 on: 02:19 AM - 04/07/19 »
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64525.0

No way to get it close to PC, monkeys that work for Blueballs designed their controls.

Try the phase 3 curve or curve 2 in the link. It helps cancel out acceleration. Acceleration is always turned on in Hip, even when set to 0. If you want faster ADS used the curve with Acceleration at default (5 if I remember correctly?)

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:00 AM - 04/07/19 »
The game is just like that.  Once you realize everyone has this problem and you can abuse it, it's actually the best part about console pubg.  Your opponents are storm troopers.

Offline Areaperofmenttv

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:59 AM - 04/07/19 »
Thanks guys. Gonna try the curves,  and I will report back. Really hoping to get back into this game on M&B but it's almost unplayable. Thanks!

Offline Areaperofmenttv

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:30 AM - 04/07/19 »
looks like im not seeing any changes. really sucks. ill have to keep messing with it and digging. thanks!

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:36 PM - 04/07/19 »
Acceleration is a timed acceleration. Meaning it ramps up in speed over a given period of time. No way to remove it. The curves help balance and give you control over the acceleration.

The speed cap is what it is. Its the way the game is designed. Just get used to driving your mouse place to place rather than trying to flick fire.

Sorry, other than Red Dead this is probably one of the worst game for controls. But as mentioned, when you get used to it you can use it to your advantage and wreck people. Theres no aim assist so on thumbsticks this game is a nightmare.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:59 AM - 04/08/19 »
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=77053.msg755944#msg755944

Not sure if it will help your issues, but these are my configs.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:00 AM - 04/08/19 »
I forgot to mention to not use curves on ADS if acceleration is off. If you turn acceleration off only use it on Hip.