XIM Community

How about when i google god @#$% Xim Apex Connection I get a @#$% guide?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline xenoroyal

• View Profile
Lets face it, the . .. and ... system is retarded.   How about when I accidentally disconnect I can find a guide to what god @#$% peripheral goes into what god @#$% dot before I disconnect from idle?

Too salty for you?  Its @#$% necessary drink some @#$% water.

I don't need a 10 minute @#$% video.   I don't need to know the god @#$% titan 2 setup.   I don't need to know the @#$% xim 4 setup.   I need to know what god @#$% peripheral goes into what god @#$% dot RIGHT GOD @#$% NOW and this is a service that isn't being provided.

Deal with the causticity, its the hard truth.

This @#$% needs to be easier to find.  If I time out from game while I'm frantically googling images its a bad system that needs improvement. 
« Last Edit: 01:45 AM - 04/05/19 by xenoroyal »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Hey,

would you prefer a manual that comes with the xim package instead of the instructional videos that you can find on the xim website?
for reference, the quick start video explains everything you need to know including which devices has to be plugged into which port: https://xim.tech/instructional-videos/
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Are you on PS4?

PS4 > Settings > Devices > Controllers > Communication Method > set to USB.

Also, Quick Start Guide. It's called "Quick Start" for a reason.

Personally, I just cram any device into the . , .. & ... slots with no problems. I think it only matters when using a Nav controller.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline xenoroyal

• View Profile
no we don't need a video

we need a SIMPLE PICTURE with a mouse, a keyboard, and a @#$% controller going into . .. and ... like there is for xim four and titan and chronus max setups.  And I need to be able to find it easily when I google search

honestly that should be attached to the sticky, don't have time to watch a video because youre timing out?  quick connection reference picture.

why doesn't the @#$% xim say controller, keyboard, mouse, or have little pictures honestly
itd be easier to remember "plug racing wheel into mouse port"  instead of . .. or ...

« Last Edit: 10:42 PM - 04/05/19 by xenoroyal »

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
Although your attitude is total garbage, and you sound like an entitled brat.... I do agree with your general request. Finding basic information like that should be a little easier. I made a cheat sheet for myself

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
Stay in school kids
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• MVP
  • Australian Youtuber 2k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Id love to post a response to this but would get banned for what im thinking cant belive what im reading this world is a sad place at times

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
We have videos because people generally don't read (or like) manuals. This is something we've learned from experience over the years. We started with a full manual (which few read), then a quick start guide (which few used), and finally a set of detailed instructional videos (which seem to be working best -- especially since captions can be translated into other languages).
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline saItywatch

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: saltywatch
  • PSN ID: saltywatch
Lets face it, the . .. and ... system is retarded.   How about when I accidentally disconnect I can find a guide to what god @#$% peripheral goes into what god @#$% dot before I disconnect from idle?

Too salty for you?  Its @#$% necessary drink some @#$% water.

I don't need a 10 minute @#$% video.   I don't need to know the god @#$% titan 2 setup.   I don't need to know the @#$% xim 4 setup.   I need to know what god @#$% peripheral goes into what god @#$% dot RIGHT GOD @#$% NOW and this is a service that isn't being provided.

Deal with the causticity, its the hard truth.

This @#$% needs to be easier to find.  If I time out from game while I'm frantically googling images its a bad system that needs improvement.

Trust me, you act like this your whole life, and it will bite you in the @#$%.

My life is flipped upside down  because of this type of attitude

Offline fst_si

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fst_si
We have videos because people generally don't read (or like) manuals. This is something we've learned from experience over the years. We started with a full manual (which few read), then a quick start guide (which few used), and finally a set of detailed instructional videos (which seem to be working best -- especially since captions can be translated into other languages).

I must admit I would much rather watch a step by step video than a written guide. For me there is less room for error.

Obviously alot of time goes into these guides and you're not going to please everyone

Offline cousinnicholas

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: cousinnicholas
  • PSN ID: dntwrryimlucky
Wow.  Hope he is just trolling.  If not he doesn't need a XIM he needs a therapist.

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Wow.  Hope he is just trolling.  If not he doesn't need a XIM he needs a therapist.
:D

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Id love to post a response to this but would get banned for what im thinking cant belive what im reading this world is a sad place at times

At times?

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
:D
LOL