XIM Community

PubG ApexST/Pubg ST configs  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
PubG ApexST/Pubg ST configs
« on: 11:12 AM - 03/31/19 »
I see there are still some die hard PubG players out here so I figured I share my configs. Iím going to put both the PubG ST version and the Apex Legends ST config I use in PUBG. Both have equal or similar turn speeds you just have to make the decision which one works better for you. I am using Off Sync with 0 smoothing which in my theory is entirely mouse dependent. Here is where you can find my theory on Off sync and smoothing https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=77034.0. My recommendation if you experience jitter is to use smoothing starting at 3 for both hip and ADS. You could also use a different sync and convert the sens to it. Here is another post with the conversion math https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71731.msg722827#msg722827. I am using the same in-game sens for both so letís start there.

In-Game sensitivity

Controller= Type B
Invert x/y axis= off
Right/Left dead zone = 10
Vibration=off
Forward running sens= 0
Movement sens= 10
Vertical sens= 100
General sens= 20
Vehicle sens= 20
Aim acceleration= off
Over the shoulder aim=20
1X-3X= 20
4X=15
6X-8X= 12
15X= 20

Beta Firmware 20190320

Mouse
Rival 600
1000HZ
12000CPI(DPI)

Xim Manager
1000HZ

PubG ST

Hip

Sync= Off
No curves, smoothing, SAB, or steady aim
X/Y= 1.00

ADS/OTS

Sync= Off
No curves, smoothing, SAB, or steady aim
X/Y= 1.00

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [12000off] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Apex Legends ST

Hip

Sync= Off
No curves, smoothing, etc.
X/Y= 1.00

ADS/OTS

Sync= Off
No curves, smoothing, etc.
X/Y= 1.00

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [12000off] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 07:59 PM - 03/31/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
Re: PubG ApexST/Pubg ST configs
« Reply #1 on: 12:10 PM - 03/31/19 »
Thanks for the share mate, we sort of play on the same sensitivites so ill def be trying this out.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:54 PM - 03/31/19 »
Thanks for the share mate, we sort of play on the same sensitivites so ill def be trying this out.

Your welcome, def keep me posted.

Offline Rompck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:00 AM - 04/01/19 »
Thanks gamer4life, I havenít played pubg for a while but iím going to try it out tonight.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:07 AM - 04/01/19 »
Thanks gamer4life, I havenít played pubg for a while but iím going to try it out tonight.

Good to hear from you Rompck! I hope you get your fill of chicken dinners!!!!

Offline Villain 84

• View Profile
    • Virtual Talent (UK Xbox One Clan)
  • Gamertag: Villain 84
« Reply #5 on: 01:43 PM - 04/02/19 »
Thanks for the share. I've just upgraded my mouse and having issues in game so glad to see there are settings I can try.

Having an issue when in gun battles the weapons begin to recoil and I have no control over aiming, kind of sticks to one side (left). Its only when I'm shooting and aiming. General movement is great so I think its something to do with ADS so currently playing around with dpi settings on my mouse. Got it on hot swap between 9500, 10000, 10500 and trying to work out which is best for me.

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:55 PM - 04/02/19 »
Thanks for the share. I've just upgraded my mouse and having issues in game so glad to see there are settings I can try.

Having an issue when in gun battles the weapons begin to recoil and I have no control over aiming, kind of sticks to one side (left). Its only when I'm shooting and aiming. General movement is great so I think its something to do with ADS so currently playing around with dpi settings on my mouse. Got it on hot swap between 9500, 10000, 10500 and trying to work out which is best for me.

Hey villian84, is this issue where the aim sticks in other games as well or just Pubg? Double check the recommended in-game settings here https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0. Check your xim manager and make sure extra features( steady aim, SAB, boost, etc.) are Off. Check your X/Y in the xim manager and make sure itís at 1.00. If all else fails it could have something to do with the beta firmware, however to go back to the stable firmware would require a hard reset and you would lose all your configs. If you are using a PC I believe you can back them up before you do so. Before you do that I would post a message for Mist4fun in the support section

Offline Villain 84

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:11 PM - 04/02/19 »

Hey villian84, is this issue where the aim sticks in other games as well or just Pubg? Double check the recommended in-game settings here https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0. Check your xim manager and make sure extra features( steady aim, SAB, boost, etc.) are Off. Check your X/Y in the xim manager and make sure itís at 1.00. If all else fails it could have something to do with the beta firmware, however to go back to the stable firmware would require a hard reset and you would lose all your configs. If you are using a PC I believe you can back them up before you do so. Before you do that I would post a message for Mist4fun in the support section

Thanks mate. I've checked the in game settings and it all seems right. Its only on pubg but that's all I've been playing since new mouse. Will try some other games and see what happens then. I had little go of bf5 the other day and I struggled then but I put it down to my dpi not being right. I'm off to bed now (UK time) but will look into settings more and try another game too. I only have issues when shooting. Usually movement is fine otherwise. Could be something silly like a key bind in wrong place.

I'm going to add a new pubg config and start from scratch.

Also I'm not on beta firmware, still using a xim4 so didnt think I could get any higher than firmware I have.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:26 PM - 04/02/19 »

Thanks mate. I've checked the in game settings and it all seems right. Its only on pubg but that's all I've been playing since new mouse. Will try some other games and see what happens then. I had little go of bf5 the other day and I struggled then but I put it down to my dpi not being right. I'm off to bed now (UK time) but will look into settings more and try another game too. I only have issues when shooting. Usually movement is fine otherwise. Could be something silly like a key bind in wrong place.

I'm going to add a new pubg config and start from scratch.

Also I'm not on beta firmware, still using a xim4 so didnt think I could get any higher than firmware I have.

Sounds good, if the issue is prevalent definitely put a post up in the support section. Out of curiousity what mouse are you using?

Offline Villain 84

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:24 PM - 04/02/19 »
I've tried a support post and Obsiv said I could be exceeding the turn speed. The issue is only when shooting though so I think it is something else!

I'm using a Logitech g502 hero.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:06 AM - 04/03/19 »
Itís tough for me to diagnose as Iím on the Xim Apex not the Xim 4. If I come across a post with a similar issue Iíll let you know.

Offline Villain 84

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:17 AM - 04/03/19 »
Thanks. I'm going to try a new st setup on he xim to make sure I've not clicked something stupid when setting up ! Might be something stupid I've missed!

Going to give your in game settings a go though!

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:03 PM - 04/03/19 »
Thanks. I'm going to try a new st setup on he xim to make sure I've not clicked something stupid when setting up ! Might be something stupid I've missed!

Going to give your in game settings a go though!

Nice!

Admin