XIM Community

Free Advertising?  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Worm3h

• View Profile
Free Advertising?
« on: 11:17 PM - 12/22/10 »
OBsIV, do you care if review sites, such as hothardware.com do any stories and/or list your product?? I'm not sure if you want to go WAY big or wanna keep it on the lower end (so microsoft doesn't try to shut you down cause they are cheap money hogs).

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Free Advertising?
« Reply #1 on: 11:55 PM - 12/22/10 »
OBsIV, do you care if review sites, such as hothardware.com do any stories and/or list your product?? I'm not sure if you want to go WAY big or wanna keep it on the lower end (so microsoft doesn't try to shut you down cause they are cheap money hogs).

The more sites the better. People ask me all the time how they can help the XIM project. Most times they offer donations or talents. I greatly appreciate that! But, I always tell them the best way they can help is to spread the word.

XIM3 has already shown up on Engadget and Kotaku. I was happy to see that. Never want to stay under the radar. :)
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Xenon

• MVP
  • Boo!
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xenonshot
« Reply #2 on: 03:30 AM - 12/23/10 »
Obsiv have you not consulted any major tech sites about sending out review units? any good gaming sites or tech review sites normally jump at the chance...can we expect any previews or pre sale reviews?
I rRrRR 133337Zorz

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 11:24 AM - 12/23/10 »
I've been getting contacted by sites that wants to review XIM3. But, I've told them they'll need to wait until it's released. My attention is completely focused on getting XIM3 done and shipped out to you guys.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Gods AFK

• MVP
  • Your not in hell, that's just Metal.
    • View Profile
    • What?
  • Gamertag: God Loves Metal
« Reply #4 on: 11:42 AM - 12/23/10 »
I've been getting contacted by sites that wants to review XIM3. But, I've told them they'll need to wait until it's released. My attention is completely focused on getting XIM3 done and shipped out to you guys.

Thanks for doing that! A lot of people have suggested that you take a look into things which will only draw out the release. I have never been this excited for any gaming device. I can't imagine how excited you must be with the best KB/M adapter for the Xbox360 on the verge of release.

Let him focus on getting us this bad boy :D
Headphones (Full-Sized): Denon AH-D7000, Beyerdynamic Tesla T1, Ultrasone PRO 900, Grado RS1i

IEM's: Sennheiser IE8, Westone UM3, Ultimate Ears UE4 PRO

Amp / DACS: Burson Audio HA-160D, Audio GD-FUN, Matrix M-Stage, NuForce Icon HDP, Tubemagic D1

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:12 PM - 12/23/10 »

great thing :D
but please make sure to inform them with the right informations^^
there where some reviews lately saying the xim3 has a touchpad :S
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline MarikCraven

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:56 PM - 12/23/10 »

great thing :D
but please make sure to inform them with the right informations^^
there where some reviews lately saying the xim3 has a touchpad :S

It does have a touch screen. You can touch it all you want. OBsIV even had them change the cover so it wouldn't scratch easily. Touch away. I put my fingerprints on everything. Of course touching it won't do anything at all. Yeah, I'm that kind of a douche.