XIM Community

Best Apex Legends Tracking Config For PS4 & Xbox Juan  (Read 15148 times)

Offline Oculus Mikki

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Oculus Mikki
  • PSN ID: Oculus_Mikki
Re: Best Apex Legends Tracking Config For PS4 & Xbox Juan
« Reply #60 on: 09:54 AM - 03/28/19 »
DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW LOL

I keep going back and forth between my old settings and Mikes new settings I am sorry I need a day to figure out which I like better, they are both very good though TBH

I only messed around in the training ground with mikkis but with denieds settings you can literally just snap onto people and then aim assist doesnít let you miss itís wild the spitfire becomes even more op with these settings :D
[/quote

I can tell you really like this guys settings. Why not just start a new post for him?

Offline Lucifalic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lucifalic
« Reply #61 on: 10:21 AM - 03/28/19 »
Second that. Start a new post with the please. This is a confusing thread now haha

Offline Oculus Mikki

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Oculus Mikki
  • PSN ID: Oculus_Mikki
« Reply #62 on: 10:38 AM - 03/28/19 »
Second that. Start a new post with the please. This is a confusing thread now haha

Yep

Offline ocelotdelta

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 04:01 PM - 03/28/19 »
this thread is kind of confusing. which config and settings is better for snapping onto people? mikki or denied?

Offline Riotmaker91

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 04:31 PM - 03/28/19 »
Mikki's are very good for snapping if you choose your own sens that you're comfortable with
OW since the Beta

Offline LuxOlympus

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 05:49 PM - 03/28/19 »
Mikki - did you delete your config? It canít be accessed anymore.

Does anyone have an img of the in game settings they can post?

Offline undazpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 08:26 PM - 03/28/19 »
Mikki - did you delete your config? It canít be accessed anymore.

Does anyone have an img of the in game settings they can post?

If OP tell me to remove it I'll remove it. But for now:

>>> XIM APEX [OM APAS Beta test 2] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline LuxOlympus

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 10:57 AM - 03/29/19 »
Thanks. Mikki - these settings are great straight out of the box. Appreciate it.

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 10:13 AM - 03/30/19 »
Ok here we go, ladies & gentlemen I give you the SETTINGS A LOT OF XIMERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! God bless you & enjoy.

Subscribe to me on YT: Oculus Mikki
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rDWxq1CH2V0IBL9TYsF2w

In game settings: https://imgur.com/a/BlpS0VM

And here is the official Config running at 12k dpi & 1k or 500hz & 98 FOV.
Config: https://pastebin.com/6B6U1U60

Just a shout out and a thanks.  I watched your new YouTube video and adjusted all those new settings.  I cant out my finger on it because at first it didn't feel much different.  But when I'm playing it just "feels better" and I find myself melting guys with ease.  Only thing with my setup is I had to dial my ADS down, and I mean WAY DOWN.  When I copied your sensitivities the ADS was so sensitive that a tiny movement had me doing 360s. 
I think I'll finally keep my settings the same and just focus on having fun.

Offline Muramasa

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Excalibur-EX
« Reply #69 on: 11:40 PM - 03/31/19 »
Ok here we go, ladies & gentlemen I give you the SETTINGS A LOT OF XIMERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! God bless you & enjoy.

Subscribe to me on YT: Oculus Mikki
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rDWxq1CH2V0IBL9TYsF2w

In game settings: https://imgur.com/a/BlpS0VM

And here is the official Config running at 12k dpi & 1k or 500hz & 98 FOV.
Config: https://pastebin.com/6B6U1U60
I want to know ditail value about Turning Rump-up Time.
Is it correct?
https://twitter.com/muramasa_exs/status/1112364583635677186?s=21

Offline [email protected]

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 05:54 PM - 05/05/19 »
DONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I AM SAYING RIGHT NOW LOL

I keep going back and forth between my old settings and Mikes new settings I am sorry I need a day to figure out which I like better, they are both very good though TBH
Where are these setting everyone is talking about?

I only messed around in the training ground with mikkis but with denieds settings you can literally just snap onto people and then aim assist doesnít let you miss itís wild the spitfire becomes even more op with these settings :D

I just played around with those denied settings you posted and that @#$% was no joke.. i was slaying teams by myself in hot drops with any gun didnt matter. AA worked in your favor and seemed way more consistent/ snappy well done fellas. Will try occulus settings later tn

Offline o PEEKABOO o

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 05:09 PM - 05/15/19 »
Liking the config. Would you consider using 100 sab on the ads for a tad bit of AA? Since there is minimal to no AA using 1k hz @ 12k dpi sync off?

Offline zlobo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kekswar
« Reply #72 on: 12:38 AM - 05/22/19 »
This is a great config!

I noticed on your youtube channel that the config has been updated.
Could you update the first post? And what about in-game settings?

Thank you!

Offline HOPE Corvus

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: HOPE Corvus
  • PSN ID: OG-KINGz
« Reply #73 on: 09:04 AM - 05/28/19 »
Hey together, unfortunately this post is a little bit confusing. Do anybody have usable codes of Mikki and also of DeniedTV? i cant find denied's in the whole web :(

Offline MozamWeak187

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MozamWeak187
« Reply #74 on: 11:55 AM - 05/30/19 »
Denied complete settings would be nice to try also. Been using Mikkis for some time now. Yes if anyone has his complete settings please post them

Admin