XIM Community

PUBG Alternative Setup (Mikey likes It)  (Read 3097 times)

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
Re: PUBG Alternative Setup (Mikey likes It)
« Reply #30 on: 02:05 PM - 02/11/20 »
Iím on Xbox

Forgot to ask what mouse pad u use cloth or hard ? Right now I'm using the hard pad g305 or something called that lol

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01:33 PM - 02/12/20 »
It's just a dock the mouse sets on.

Just payed 149$ at best buy for the razer viper Ultimate

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02:56 PM - 02/12/20 »
How do I edit  this mouse lol

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 06:22 PM - 02/12/20 »
Bro just playing on this mouse I'm [email protected]@ raping ppl lmfaoo on my other game I play but haven't tired pubg yet

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 06:46 AM - 02/13/20 »
How do I edit  this mouse lol

The editing software is really easy once you get used to it. Itís just a lot diffent then LGS.

Bro just playing on this mouse I'm [email protected]@ raping ppl lmfaoo on my other game I play but haven't tired pubg yet

It should improve your performance across all games ďaiming wiseĒ comfort and control are a big part of the experience.

Also Iíve made the switch to a generic soft pad, I wanted to save my Vipers little feetsies as much as possible. Itís not even a name brand pad, my viper doesnít care, tracking feels flawless.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10:26 AM - 02/13/20 »
Ahhh yah hard pad mases up the bottoms I already see  Scratch lines from my hard pad but I travel alot so idk if I should get a cloth pad tbh

Offline MitchWoodall

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GoDamDawgs2018
« Reply #36 on: 01:37 PM - 02/13/20 »
I loved the G502 button layout. However, with the G Pro wireless and the Razor viper out now, I just can't ignore the aiming benefits of these two mice. They are so freakin Awesome I rearranged my button layout, switched to a soft pad (just to save their precious little feet) and created an Inventory config just to use these mice. The G502 feels like a brick attached to a wire to me now. These new wireless mice truly are exceptional!

On a side note.. Here's what Arial combat looks like in PUBG, LMAO!

https://gameclips.io/RockyMtn%20Legend/d611ab8d-665b-4ede-9363-d02f8707e424

But what does the G Pro or the Razor Viper Ultimate have that the G502 Lightspeed doesnt? I'm not talking about the wired G502 Hero. I'm talking about the wireless G502 Lightspeed. Sorry I worded that wrong. The G Pro and the G502 Lightspeed have the same dpi and the same Hero sensor both with 1ms response time. Only difference I see is I like the G502 button layout better and you get more buttons. Or is there something I'm missing?

Forget about the Gpro, What does the Viper offer? The absolutely best thing about it is the Grip, weight and Y,X dpi independent settings. It feels perfect in your hand no matter the grip style. Itís a lot more comfortable then any other mouse Iíve used, especially the g502. Yes I miss the extra buttons, but Iíve adapted and itís worth it for the added comfort and aim accuracy.

How big are your hands? I like the sound of the Viper but I have pretty big hands and I like a heavy mouse. I prefer the Deathadder size but it doesn't work well with the Xim so I got a G502 Hero with full weights. I think it helps me overaim less in micro aim situations. But I get hand cramps sometimes from the way I have to hold it.
It's just a dock the mouse sets on.

both you guys need to check out this mouse I got.. google it and read all about it and what it can do. its worth your time I promise... its called the Swiftpoint Z.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12:34 PM - 02/14/20 »
I looked into the swiftpoint z back when it 1st came out. I thought all the extra buttons would be great with XIM but at 4.1 ounces the mouse is practically a tank. I've since adapted my playstyle though to the point where I can use pretty much any mouse with the Nav. So the lighter and better grip mice are preferred.

Thanks for the mention though.

Offline Esrinker

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Esrinker
« Reply #38 on: 12:26 AM - 02/22/20 »
Excellent settings!!! I am dominating thanks RML.
Just small tweak I did others may like is for OTS I made it a toggle and set the deactivation key as right mouse button(ads) as I cant stand holding a keyboard button down as I'm trying to strafe or lean while shooting. Ads button make it easy to deactivate to stop or throw accurate rounds.

Side note for keyboard players are u noticing a diffrence with deadzone 40 on left stick... I cant tell just got back to playing this game.

Offline EvilRyu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EvilRyu is OP
« Reply #39 on: 02:21 PM - 03/26/20 »
For better recoil put 500 mouse 500 xim..and chsnge the deadzones..i found the perfect build..easy kills

Hey, do you mind sharing your build please? I'm curious to see how it works.

Offline InsidasS

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: VKS ShooteR
« Reply #40 on: 10:44 AM - 03/27/20 »
For better recoil put 500 mouse 500 xim..and chsnge the deadzones..i found the perfect build..easy kills

Hey, do you mind sharing your build please? I'm curious to see how it works.
For me guys its easy cause i played training a lot of hours and i have titan two now so i have like no recoil thing..but about xim users i have these settings modified a little bit and my mouse to 500 and xim to 500 and boom..i am close 6k rating on pubg.
Subscribe my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0bVZ91bG00necRwoMDiCQ?view_as=subscriber

Follow my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/vks_shooter

Follow and Subscribe my Twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/vks_shooter

Thanks for Supporting me!

Admin