XIM Community

Apex legends. 19.6k kills, 4mil damage, 850+wins (updated: 04/09/2019)  (Read 7481 times)

Offline howboutdat

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: whoopsie0011
Did you tried fov 90 btw? How it feels. And about newer tf2 ST,  is it 200sab on ads and no boost & smoothing? Canít wait !

Settings updated check the first page.

Thanks a bunch! I changed the ads to 16 and I left my hz at 1000, but other than that left everything the same. This is currently my go to config!

Offline Dread

• View Profile
Did you tried fov 90 btw? How it feels. And about newer tf2 ST,  is it 200sab on ads and no boost & smoothing? Canít wait !

Settings updated check the first page.

Thanks a bunch! I changed the ads to 16 and I left my hz at 1000, but other than that left everything the same. This is currently my go to config!

Yeah no worries man, what console u on?

I havent tried 1000hz with these settings cudnt be asked to get up and unplug my xim apex lol if u got any clips please do share i wanna see how it works out

1000hz feels good
« Last Edit: 06:35 AM - 09/05/19 by Dread »

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
I haven't tried your settings yet but 9.75 ads on default?

Offline Dread

• View Profile
I haven't tried your settings yet but 9.75 ads on default?

Yes i play with low sens lots of arm movement, adjust to ur liking

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
I'm a fan of occulus's settings, he's always trying new stuff (like combining the advanced look with XIM)

BUT he posts alot of settings combos - my fav one of his is almost buried on youtube, so there's an advantage if someone re-posts on here (which occulus doesn't often - tho gotta give credit of course).

Also @#$% AND DON'T GET TOXIC LIKE THAT EVERYONE! This forum is awesome, it's 100% of the reason I was happy to buy my apex sight unseen.

...please dont make it like youtube or facebook or nowadays reddit...

Also a good ratio for ADS to 'jump off as' is hip sens divided by 1.64
PS4, Navi, G502 hero

Offline Baehuck

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Baehuck
Hi. Unsure if you're still currently using this but I am unable to crouch while ads eith this config. Unsure why, I could with others...

Offline Maria

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Maria
Hi. Unsure if you're still currently using this but I am unable to crouch while ads eith this config. Unsure why, I could with others...

Just copy it by hand with your own bindings.

Admin