XIM Community

Another new game, another round of XIM bashing.  (Read 962 times)

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Balor1712

• View Profile
Re: Another new game, another round of XIM bashing.
« Reply #1 on: 01:14 PM - 03/22/19 »
To be fair that xim users response was very douchebaggy.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:01 PM - 03/22/19 »
To be fair that xim users response was very douchebaggy.
True enough they were acting like a bunch of high school kids. However the reaction xim gets from certain people is rediculous. At the very heart of the issue is some misconception of the superior advantage xim has over a controller and I just donít agree. Native M/K more than likely would but xim is inherently a modified controller in its present state since it is restricted to turn caps set by the controller. All that being said if people felt there was an advantage all you have to do is purchase one yourself. To me it boils down to those people who are salty because:
1. They are not in the financial position to afford the xim and itís hardware to try out for themselves.

2. They are people who need a scape goat as to why they lose.Instead of taking the responsibility of their loses as a reflection of their own ineptitude and having the discipline/skill to become better they would rather say itís xim and out of their own hands/fault.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 07:01 PM - 03/22/19 »
Iíve owned 4 generations of XIM and I still suck.

Itís not my fault, itís other XIM users, Scuf users, CronusMAX users, Titan users, Strikepack users, Battlebeaver users, my ISP, their ISP, my router, my wifi, my ethernet, my street connection, my neighbours /  kids / wife eating my bandwidth, my proximity to the exchange, my display lag, my input lag, my mouse, my pad, my desk, my kb, my bindings, XIM STs, XIM firmware, XIM settings, my phone, my console, the PSN, my DAC, my AMP, my headphones, the game servers, the gameís soundscape, the gameís framerate, the gameís FOV, the gameís netcode, the gameís tickrate, the gameís map, the gameís geometry, the dropzone I landed in, streamer perks and sweaty lobbies. Iím sure Iíve missed a few, Iíll complain about them later on reddit.

It canít possibly be me, Iím the one constant in a sea of variables. I own a XIM which by definition makes me a god walking among mere mortals.
« Last Edit: 07:12 PM - 03/22/19 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:12 AM - 03/23/19 »
I own a XIM which by definition makes me a god walking among mere mortals.
And as we all know, the only way to obtain a XIM is to sell your soul to Satan

Offline LolPop

• I am potato
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:09 AM - 03/23/19 »
you know that article is free advertising right ?

it means that more "douchebags" will learn about it hahahahahahahahahahaha

you know if someone started criticizing me for using XIM you are @#$% right I will be a douchebag to them, I aint gonna spend 30 minutes explaining anything

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:23 PM - 03/23/19 »
you know that article is free advertising right ?

This is  such a simple truth that itís often over looked. Most people tend to believe where thereís smoke thereís fire, so if people are complaining that youíll be a god in games using a xim then it must be true. Therefore all I need to do is buy one and instant wins game after game!
« Last Edit: 12:35 AM - 03/24/19 by Gamer4life »

Offline ceebs

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: ceebs_63
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #7 on: 12:33 AM - 03/24/19 »

Itís not my fault, itís other XIM users, Scuf users, CronusMAX users, Titan users, Strikepack users, Battlebeaver users, my ISP, their ISP, my router, my wifi, my ethernet, my street connection, my neighbours /  kids / wife eating my bandwidth, my proximity to the exchange, my display lag, my input lag, my mouse, my pad, my desk, my kb, my bindings, XIM STs, XIM firmware, XIM settings, my phone, my console, the PSN, my DAC, my AMP, my headphones, the game servers, the gameís soundscape, the gameís framerate, the gameís FOV, the gameís netcode, the gameís tickrate, the gameís map, the gameís geometry, the dropzone I landed in, streamer perks and sweaty lobbies. Iím sure Iíve missed a few, Iíll complain about them later on reddit.

It canít possibly be me, Iím the one constant in a sea of variables. I own a XIM which by definition makes me a god walking among mere mortals.
;D

Where's HL3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro + Crucial MX500 1TB, Xbox Series X, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, Aorus AMP500, AKG K702, Creative Sound Blaster X7, iFi Zen DAC v2, iFi Zen CAN, Eve Spectrum 4K 144Hz.

LIAN LI A4 H2O, ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax, Intel Core i5 12400, EK-AIO Basic 240, Crucial 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 2TB, Crucial MX500 1TB, KFA2 RTX 3080 SG, Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold and if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline Dodge

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:22 AM - 03/24/19 »

;D

😂👍
Xim 1000hz | Viper V2 Pro 1000hz | 1800 DPI

Offline Lepo5

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Lepo5
« Reply #9 on: 11:20 PM - 03/24/19 »

;D You forgot Climate Change.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:35 AM - 03/25/19 »

wouldnt be suprised if this becomes a copypasta in the foum lol
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline SweatyPapi

• PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Ceg , Twitter:SweatyPapi
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ceg
  • PSN ID: SweatPapi
« Reply #11 on: 07:08 AM - 04/04/19 »

I am absolutely dead xD. This is all the things my peers complain about to the point . Stunning  xD xD
PSN: SweatPapi , XBL: Tey or Ceg , Twitter: SweatyPapi (best way to reach me) , Youtube: SweatPapi