XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190320] [Manager 20190315]  (Read 31568 times)

Offline ilkre4

• View Profile
Just downloaded the newest firmware and it keeps saying my mouse rate is higher than xim? But they’re both set to 500hz.

Is this an xim bug or a bugged mouse?

Using g502

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
Omg same problem as me I know for a fact my mouse rate is at 500 but the xim says 1k

Offline Lemon1

• View Profile
Just thought I'd give my feedback on this Beta, the only game I play is overwatch woth xim and I use a deathadder. Most things feel fine, however I notice that a lot of the time you will make a change in a config, save it, and when you switch configs and switch back the xim app or xim itself will forget it which is frustrating.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Omg same problem as me I know for a fact my mouse rate is at 500 but the xim says 1k

It means at some point the mouse reported input at 1000Hz. I have a G502 and have never noticed an issue with this. I can check it out again though.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline LeMiiRx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LeMiiRx
Iam waiting for new firmware can u tell me when it will be available?

Offline Copper29

• View Profile
Keep getting “The signature of XIMAPEXFlash-20190320-pc.exe is corrupt or invalid” when I download.

Any reason for this?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Welcome to the community. Do you have any extra antivirus running?
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Copper29

• View Profile
Thanks.

Yes, I got it to dl properly.

Thanks!

Offline Kain15217

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kain15217
I have tried updating my Xim Apex with this firmware update.  It says I have the latest firmware available, but I do not have any of the features (Steady Aim, Boost, Simulate Analog...etc).  My Xim in expert mode. Whats going wrong?

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DarkLeosUK
I have tried updating my Xim Apex with this firmware update.  It says I have the latest firmware available, but I do not have any of the features (Steady Aim, Boost, Simulate Analog...etc).  My Xim in expert mode. Whats going wrong?

Be sure to also install the Xim Apex manager. ((20190315))
XIM APEX-----XIM 4-----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
I know of this issue that people are talking about with the reticle moving on it's own. I used to have this issue exclusively in Overwatch on Xbox One.
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline Jeff87356

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jeff87356
I know of this issue that people are talking about with the reticle moving on it's own. I used to have this issue exclusively in Overwatch on Xbox One.
Try adding some SAB. Should fix the problem

Offline Saadooness

• View Profile
Hi OB, I downloaded this firmware version to resolve my wireless keyboard connectivity issues which was discussed in earlier posts. I use the corsair K63, I still need to unplug the wireless dongle from the xim hub everytime I turn on the PS4. Any idea what is causing these connectivity issues?

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile
I believe I read this earlier in the thread but want to confirm, is it true that on the latest retail firmware (20180501) SAB is enabled by default even though there is no option for it in manager? Could that be why playing some games like Overwatch on 20180501 results in a smoother experience with no reticle jumping?

Is it possible to know what the hidden value of SAB is on 20180501 so I can use it for beta firmwares where it's set to 0 by default?
CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Logitech G203 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 Pro | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline Gaben22

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Multipletooth18
I also have the issue when you first jump out of the plan pressing forward doesn’t move your character I have to press it several times to activate.  Setting sob to 5 fixes this though.

Also try pressing backwards before jumping. I use thumb stick for movement on my orbweaver and it happens to me also unless I press backwards on my stick at lest once before jumping and pressing forward.