XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190320] [Manager 20190315]  (Read 29786 times)

Offline RaidenMK111

• View Profile
Could you try the beta that is sent privately? use in RDR2 Apex legend and PUG, firmware 20190320 seems out of step when I move and at the time of point

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
I have the same problem from the 2019 Beta.

The reticle jumping issue? Can you tell me if it happens on latest retail (http://xim.tech/latest)?

Iíve been using ^ this ^ firmware since this beta has been released,

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
When i disconect the PS4 controller from the xim apex while it is running, apex flashing yellow lights. and when i'm pluging the controller again, the controller is not turning on. and even if i'm trying to disconnect and then turn it on Wirelessly, it's still refuse to turn on.

only if i'm unpluging the Xim apex i can reconecent the controller back Wirelessly. (or wired with apex, again)

it's a normal behavior?
because i don't remember those problems from the official firmware release

I actually never touch my controller but you might need batteries for the controller if you unplug it a lot. I had that problem with the xim4 idk if itís the same on apex

I don't think that is the reason
because it's working normal when apex is not connected

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DarkLeosUK
Today I noticed, moves with W, moves with S, but sometimes A and D are not moving. I've never seen this problem in other firmware.
I wonder if anyone else has this problem.
XIM APEX-----XIM 4-----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline BlessUp

• MVP
    • View Profile
OBsIV I just installed 20190217 on my 2nd apex to test against this version.  The way sub configs work on 217 is absolutely perfect I would vote for this type of config cycle if possible.  I've only played a couple of games but I have noticed it feels a bit tighter I'm finding myself raising sens a little  but honestly that could be soley network as it's the slow time.  I'll get some more games in and during peak to see if I can tell a noticeable difference. 

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
OBsIV I just installed 20190217 on my 2nd apex to test against this version.  The way sub configs work on 217 is absolutely perfect I would vote for this type of config cycle if possible.  I've only played a couple of games but I have noticed it feels a bit tighter I'm finding myself raising sens a little  but honestly that could be soley network as it's the slow time.  I'll get some more games in and during peak to see if I can tell a noticeable difference. 

Ok, thanks for your feedback on that.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline playlogitech

• View Profile
Any news about reticle jumping issue?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Any news about reticle jumping issue?

Yes, I've been working very closely with Jeff87356 for the past 2 weeks on it. He has been incredibly helpful.

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
I would really like to use this beta, it seems a lot better for the little time I did play on it.

I hope the reticle jumping issue is fixed, and
the W key and S key not working until you press another key is fixed.

Iím back to using the (501) firmware again, until then.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Turn SAB on and this will go away -- the current retail builds have SAB on behind the scenes. These Beta builds expose it so you can adjust it (by default it's off now). By the way, this issue is with the game, not XIM.

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile

Turn SAB on and this will go away -- the current retail builds have SAB on behind the scenes. These Beta builds expose it so you can adjust it (by default it's off now). By the way, this issue is with the game, not XIM.

Thank you, good to know. I personally never use SAB because it made my movement different than what Iím use to so I just never really messed with it. Iíve turned it on now, and I honestly I donít think itís the game...I can go to my pubg settings and hit s or w key a million times and it not do anything but when I hit another key it will start pressing w and s by it self.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
So if you press W in PUBGs menu it does nothing but if you press any other key then W will start pressing by itself? Does this happen if SAB is on?

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
So if you press W in PUBGs menu it does nothing but if you press any other key then W will start pressing by itself? Does this happen if SAB is on?

W and S both work in the pubg menu with SAB at 1, but SAB at 0, no it will keep pressing by itself once another key is pressed.

I used my controller to sign in and go over to settings and then try using W or S key, it doesnít work until another key is pressed. Itís also happened in games if I get up and leave for a few minutes and come back the W and S key does not work.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
W and S both work in the pubg menu with SAB at 1, but SAB at 0, no it will keep pressing by itself once another key is pressed.

I used my controller to sign in and go over to settings and then try using W or S key, it doesnít work until another key is pressed. Itís also happened in games if I get up and leave for a few minutes and come back the W and S key does not work.

Are you on Xbox? Can you please do me a favor and plug your XIM with everything into your PC (you may need to reduce response rate to 125Hz if your controller doesn't initialize) and load up the USB Game Controllers control panel applet which visualizes the current stick and buttons? Then try pressing W and see if the stick is actually showing as stuck in the visualization?

Offline mr_foox

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: fooxgsy
  • PSN ID: dgsgjxs_as
I have a problem with hori tac pro

xim apex does not respond normally
With the hori tac pro keyboard
There is a non-response of keystrokes in the fortnite game significantly and annoying

Also the problem of oscillation in the sensitivity of the passage of hori tac pro

The response is no longer as great as it used to be
Bad