XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190320] [Manager 20190315]  (Read 30007 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
You can just update. Thanks for trying out the Beta. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DarkLeosUK
You can just update. Thanks for trying out the Beta. :)
Thanks for your answer. I am using 20190217 and there is no problem. Logitech G502 Hero works perfectly in 20190217. I hope 20190320 will not have a problem.
And I have a question. I have a GameSir-GK100 keyboard.
(I just bought my keyboard)
Even though I don't click, it automatically switches to different profiles (Hotkeys F1-F2-F3 ...).
Sometimes it clicks the keys automatically.
I don't know if the problem is in my Xim Apex or keyboard. That wasn't the problem with my old keyboard.
(my old keyboard is G100 keyboard).
this problem is happening in 20190217. If this problem is in 20190320, I will think this problem is on the keyboard.
« Last Edit: 09:51 AM - 04/07/19 by darkleos012345 »
XIM APEX-----XIM 4-----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
You are getting F-key presses randomly?

Offline Jeff87356

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jeff87356
Iíve been having the same issue as fourboatz and playlogitech. Itís only been happening on the beta. Iíve only noticed it on overwatch and it happens pretty often. The last game I played the crosshair moves by itself about 4 times throughout the match. Iím not using any advanced settings either. Just 3200 dpi and 1000 hz on default sync.

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
You are getting F-key presses randomly?

I factory reset my XIM when this beta came out because immediately I knew there was something wrong with the ADS/Crosshairs jumping. I tested 3 mice, I have two Mionix Naos QGs which has a PMW-3360 sensor and I also have Logitech g400s they all have zero problems with them. Iím not sure if that was fixed, but the W key movement and S key movement do not work at the beginning of a match. (You have to hit another key to move first) I only play pubg on xbox, when I do play xbox and I heard it happens in fortnite as well...but I think this might help?

So when you open pubg(do not press any keys on the keyboard or mouse) and pick the controller up and and sign in then go to settings with the controller and hit the right bumper on the controller. Now when you go to your keyboard the W key and S key should not work...press them like ten times, then hit another key... it will automatically press all the keys you pressed 10 times before (W) and (S) by it self like it was backed up? I really have no idea what would cause this. But itís something I can record or log? Unless you want to try for your self? I hope this helps fix the issue. Iíd be happy to help in anyway if you need anything. Thank you.

After using the (501)firmware for weeks now I never had this issue and my crosshairs never jumped. But when I reinstalled this firmware. I did notice a big difference, itís a lot smoother it seems and Iím testing it some more right now.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Iíve been having the same issue as fourboatz and playlogitech. Itís only been happening on the beta. Iíve only noticed it on overwatch and it happens pretty often. The last game I played the crosshair moves by itself about 4 times throughout the match. Iím not using any advanced settings either. Just 3200 dpi and 1000 hz on default sync.

Ok, thanks. How did you make it to stop moving randomly when it starts happening?

Offline Jeff87356

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jeff87356
It just stops by itself after about a second of moving randomly

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Ok. I sent you and the others having this issue a PM with a private build that I hope you can try out and provide feedback. It'll help us to be able to better isolate the issue.

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
Although I can't assign a screenshot key, it sometimes takes a screenshot of itself. My gallery is filled with screenshot. I do not know what to do. presses the keys on his own.

Firmware 20190320
XIM APEX-----XIM 4-----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline playlogitech

• View Profile
Although I can't assign a screenshot key, it sometimes takes a screenshot of itself. My gallery is filled with screenshot. I do not know what to do. presses the keys on his own.

Firmware 20190320

Do you use ximlink?
If yes, then use scroll lock instead of printscreen

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile

Firmware 20190320

Do you use ximlink?
If yes, then use scroll lock instead of printscreen
no I do not use
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
When i disconect the PS4 controller from the xim apex while it is running, apex flashing yellow lights. and when i'm pluging the controller again, the controller is not turning on. and even if i'm trying to disconnect and then turn it on Wirelessly, it's still refuse to turn on.

only if i'm unpluging the Xim apex i can reconecent the controller back Wirelessly. (or wired with apex, again)

it's a normal behavior?
because i don't remember those problems from the official firmware release

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile

Ok. I sent you and the others having this issue a PM with a private build that I hope you can try out and provide feedback. It'll help us to be able to better isolate the issue.

I have the same problem from the 2019 Beta.
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1 TB// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO// AntLion Audio ModMic V5// Sennheiser Game One// Astro A50 Gen3// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
When i disconect the PS4 controller from the xim apex while it is running, apex flashing yellow lights. and when i'm pluging the controller again, the controller is not turning on. and even if i'm trying to disconnect and then turn it on Wirelessly, it's still refuse to turn on.

only if i'm unpluging the Xim apex i can reconecent the controller back Wirelessly. (or wired with apex, again)

it's a normal behavior?
because i don't remember those problems from the official firmware release

I actually never touch my controller but you might need batteries for the controller if you unplug it a lot. I had that problem with the xim4 idk if itís the same on apex

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
I have the same problem from the 2019 Beta.

The reticle jumping issue? Can you tell me if it happens on latest retail (http://xim.tech/latest)?