XIM Community

I am BACK to Xim community! I really need to know..  (Read 581 times)

Offline manaus

• I am not creative enough...
    • View Profile
Hi happy ppl!

After some years away, I am back to use Xim Apex for gaming...I cannot get used to controller, really dont  ::)

I would like help from you...I play mainly R6 and BF...are there any:

- Curve?
- Configs?

I will used G203 and Razer Arctosa. From youtube vids I have watched from Ob...the sweet spot for DPI is between 3.000 and 4.000...and I have to wacht out for pooling rate to be the same in Apex and mijn mouse...

I am looking for the beste curve and configs to get as smooth as ppssivle mijn mouse movements.

What I have to do at first? download xim manager in mijn pc? update xim apex?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: 10:54 AM - 03/21/19 by manaus »
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Console: Xbox One
Display: Gateway 21,5" widescreen (FHX2153L) (Very old, but it works)
KB: Arctosa Razer
Mice: Logitech G203

Be happy!

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: I am BACK to Xim community! I really need to know..
« Reply #1 on: 10:50 AM - 03/21/19 »
In my opinion,  the best curve is the linear default curve. But what do I know *shrugs*.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline manaus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:56 AM - 03/21/19 »
In my opinion,  the best curve is the linear default curve. But what do I know *shrugs*.

So...no curve is actually needed? is the benefits not to be notice?
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Be happy!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:32 PM - 03/21/19 »
dont use any curve in those two games, especially in RB6 where you dont have any aim assist you should try to go for the maximum accuracy
that is something that a curve doesnt do, it usually reduces the accuracy to increase the turn assist or increase the aim assist
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:40 PM - 03/21/19 »

So...no curve is actually needed? is the benefits not to be notice?
It is as Od1n stated. I use a linear curve for Apex Legends. Don't get too caught up in the curve business unless you really need one.  And if that is the case Od1n will have given us a tutorial on what we need if a game requires a curve because the look mechanics are awful.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline manaus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:12 PM - 03/21/19 »
dont use any curve in those two games, especially in RB6 where you dont have any aim assist you should try to go for the maximum accuracy
that is something that a curve doesnt do, it usually reduces the accuracy to increase the turn assist or increase the aim assist

Thanks  :)
Previous owner of:
- XimEdge;
- Xim 4; and now
- Xim Apex

Be happy!

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:04 AM - 03/22/19 »
My personal method for games with no aim assist:

If using Sync i.e. default, common, or slow use dpi between 800-2000dpi for mice with 3360-3366 sensors (most Logitech and majority of other company mice) as this will prevent any smoothing or acceleration feature the mouse itself has above 2100dpi. Razor mice and some others use 3389 sensor which has mice smoothing above 1800dpi. As long as the xim manager settings you use are below Odins recommend less than 100 you should experience no interpolation from the Xim.
You shouldn’t need any smoothing if you use the recommend sync range for the FPS of the game i.e. most games run 60fps so use common. Slow=30fps(PubG). Default=120fps I believe.

Off sync is when I would use at least odins recommended 3-4000dpi AT LEAST and smoothing starting at 3 should be good to go. Odins recommended range not to go above is 350 in the xim manager with Off sync otherwise you might experience noticeable interpolation from the Xim.