XIM Community

When connecting ps4 controller to xim4, keyboard is on but is not working  (Read 146 times)

Offline opapame

• View Profile
Hi all,

I have been using XIM4 for over a year with my PS4 and i have been really enjoying it. Two days ago though, keyboard stopped working. I am using XIM4 with the G502 and the Delux T9 keyboard which both are compatible.

What i have done so far:

-Hard Reset XIM4 and installed different updates
-Changed all cables
-Changed PS4 controller and double checked that PS4 settings are set to USB instead of wireless
-Tried keyboard on a laptop to confirm that it works fine.
-Plugged in the PS4 controllers to PS4 directly with a cable - they worked fine - all controllers were fully charged.
-Connected the keyboard to different ports on XIM4

Also when I connected to XIM4

-only the mouse without a controller, when pressing the mouse buttons all were registering on the app
-only the keyboard without a controller, when pressing the keyboard buttons all were registering on the app
-both keyboard and mouse, when pressing the buttons in both mouse and keybooard all were registering on the app
-when finally put everything on including the PS4 controller when pressing the keyboard buttons for few seconds were all showing up on the up but then stopped. The keyboard though was still on and nothing was flashing on XIM4 to indicate that something went wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Offline opapame

• View Profile
Fixed- the keyboard had issues - bought a new one and everything works fine again :)

Offline GordonWashington

• View Profile
Have you tried all the possibilities to connect it? I had similar problem with mine and it happened, that the problem was just in the cable.