XIM Community

Box Looting Suggestions Apex Legends  (Read 579 times)

Offline ThedirtyRabbit

• View Profile
Box Looting Suggestions Apex Legends
« on: 04:52 PM - 03/21/19 »
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: Razr Tartarus V2

I pretty much have all my controls mastered and the only aspect I'm lacking in is navigating the box menu when looting. I'm not a fan of having to move up or down on my mouse to scroll the inventory. I often find myself picking up the controller just for looting.

Is there a way to map a button as movement?  I want to assign to keys to essentially be for Aim Up and Aim Down to help me loot faster and efficiently.

Thanks

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
Re: Box Looting Suggestions Apex Legends
« Reply #1 on: 07:04 PM - 03/21/19 »
Hey mate I use n1tros method you use the mouse to navigate and I can mind pet n right click for items so it's like PC But because I used a crappy version of it(i didn't read everything properly and follow all the steps)  I have a half arsed version and I've created my muscle memory around that so every so often when I'm playing with my really quick top 10 friends I lose control because of the swapping of the sticks of the sticks but it's a very good quick method once u get it all sussed

Sorry I'm on my done and have bad grammar as it is. 
Just search n1tros configuration in the shared config and read the whole thread
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Box Looting Suggestions Apex Legends
« Reply #2 on: 07:28 PM - 03/21/19 »
I just simply use the mouse. I don't over complicate things,and it's faster in battle. My main issue waa finding a comfortable button to bind the menu too but I got used to using b.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]