XIM Community

Apex Legends movement issue  (Read 582 times)

Offline bearrtoe

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bearrtoe
Apex Legends movement issue
« on: 04:58 PM - 03/18/19 »
I seem to struggle with maintaining my sprint while moving in diagonal directions (after sprinting forward).

If I want to trace an object with my crosshair while sprinting, it is really inconsistent, regardless of the terrain. I have messed around with it in training for weeks now and can't figure out if it's AL, the xim, or me.

Any insight is greatly appreciated

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Apex Legends movement issue
« Reply #1 on: 05:01 PM - 03/18/19 »
Do you have Simulate Analog Behaviour enabled on HIP? That'll knock you out of sprint, depending on the value, e.g in Black Ops 4 and Destiny 2, it's about 60.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline bearrtoe

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: bearrtoe
« Reply #2 on: 04:39 PM - 03/20/19 »
I did not enable it, and I don't see anyway to enable/disable on the Hip page. Is that automatically enabled with the remade Apex Legends page?

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:21 AM - 03/21/19 »
The latest Apex firmware fixed this for me. Still have an issue (3 out of 4 times) where after playing starting a new game in the drop ship, my mouse doesn't work until I press ctrl which is crouch for me.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's