XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190315] [Manager 20190315]  (Read 9054 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Changes since the last Beta: Hardware compatibility improvements have been made designed to fix issues with both non-functional and partially working mice and keyboards. Joycon stick deadzone issues have also been fixed. Please let us know if you have any issues with your devices.

IMPORTANT: This Beta requires you upgrade both firmware and Manager in order to access all features. Please use the links below.

This is a BETA firmware build that, based on community request, brings in the Boost setting and Steady Aim experimental test feature from XIM4. It also includes a new feature for keyboard users: Simulate Analog Behavior. These are advanced features that should be used with caution as they can negatively affect aiming performance if not used correctly. This build also includes a new subconfig Deactivation Delay feature for games that require it and Customizable Walk Speed for keyboard movement.

● Steady Aim: Unlike Smoothing which produces uniform mouse stabilization, Steady Aim forcibly restricts mouse movement into discrete values. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Aim expert settings.

● Boost: Boost artificially inflates the game's aiming stick dead zone. Be advised that values too large will significantly degrade micro-aiming performance. Located under Mouse expert settings.

● Simulate Analog Behavior: For keyboard users, outputs controller values similar to that of the gamer using a thumbstick. Higher values produce a stronger effect. Located under Movement expert settings.

● Deactivation Delay: Similar to a subconfig's (such as ADS) Activation delay, a Deactivation delay waits for the specified time before it's longer active. Located under each subconfig's Activation settings.

● Deactivation Priority: Prior to this change, when a subconfig is no longer active, return to Hip settings occurs. Now, if there is a subconfig between the active and Hip that is currently activated, it is selected (rather than Hip).

● Customizable Walk Speed: When using a keyboard for movement a walk modifier can be applied to slow movement. This change allows the walk speed to be customized. Located under Movement expert settings.

XIM APEX Firmware

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190315 for PC
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64

Download XIM APEX Firmware Tool 20190315 for Mac
macOS 10.11 or higher

Flash Upgrade Instructions (instructional video):
1. Hold down the button on your XIM APEX
2. Plug your XIM APEX into your computer while continuing to hold the button
3. Wait for your XIM APEX's light to display blue and then release the button
4. Download and run the XIMAPEXFlash tool
5. Select Update Firmware
6. Disconnect your XIM APEX from your computer after the tool completes

XIM APEX Manager

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190315 for iOS (← Join our TestFlight by clicking the link from your iOS device)
iOS 11 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190315 for Android (Direct APK download, instructions)
Android 4.4 or higher

Download XIM APEX Manager 20190315 for PC
Windows 10/8.1/8 x86/x64
« Last Edit: 08:44 PM - 03/21/19 by OBsIV »
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline sizzerb

• View Profile
Thanks a lot I will test it. Thank you very much for taking care of us. I am glad to be a part of this society
PS4 Pro// Xim Apex// Titan Two// Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1 TB// Creative Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition// Creative BT-W2// Sennheiser Game One// Astro A50 Gen3// 2x Fritzbox 7590// Logitech G502 Hero// Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum// AOC U2879VF// SteelSeries QcK+// ROCCAT Taito Control//

Offline Ergu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ergu
Xim dont read my mouse buttons.. only right and left, not others.. with other firmware all ok..

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Xim dont read my mouse buttons.. only right and left, not others.. with other firmware all ok..

Thanks, what type of mouse do you have?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
Will i loose my configs when upgrading firmware and manager?

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
No but I recommend backing them up anyways using the Flash tool (PC one only).

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
By updating the Firmware?, no.

Only you lose your configs when do a Factory Reset.

However, it might be good idea to Backup your Configs, just in case you want to reverse to an previous Beta or Official firmware because in that case Factory Reset is required.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
After updating to this firmware and the new manager, although both my mouse and nav controller where showing up in the manager, nothing registered when I clicked any of the buttons on either device.

Took several disconnects and reconnects in order to finally get them to register.

Mouse is a G900 - also tried it with a G502, same thing.

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: DarkLeosUK
Does anyone use the Logitech G502 HERO? please tell me, does all the keys work?
XIM APEX-----XIM 4-----Ligitech G502 HERO-----Logitech G440-----16.000 DPI-----3.200 DPI-----GameSir-GK100 KEYBOARD-----42inc TV-----PS4 PRO-----PS4
[[ COD BO4 BLACKOUT ]]

Offline thebeardedguy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EliteBeardedGuy
Corsair k63 wireless is working now

Offline thebeardedguy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EliteBeardedGuy
Does anyone use the Logitech G502 HERO? please tell me, does all the keys work?
hi, i just tested the g502 hero and every key seems to work fine

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Ergu, can you please let us know what type of mouse you have and also can you follow the instructions here: http://cloud.xim.tech/Debug/XIMAPEXDeviceLog.pdf

Offline Key Movements

• View Profile
Would like to try this out but I have an iphone. If I have link, canít I use the manager on through the computer?

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
Just upgraded f/w and manager to 2019315 tonight and once I set buttons for secondary function in my bo4 profile nothing really works. Like I can move forward backward strafe left/right and aim and fire. I cannot use Mouse3 now for melee and I assigned F as a hold button secondary for Square and X as hold secondary for Triangle. Also sometimes my Primary's will not function.

G502 mouse worked perfect with previous build. rolling back

Tried downgrading manager to 20180528 won't connect, also says for an older version of Android? It just worked less than an hour prior.
« Last Edit: 02:02 AM - 03/17/19 by b00st_g0d »

Offline Krutoi

• View Profile
I cant Download the Manager on my phone (S9). It opens a window and closes it instantly again. Can someone help?