XIM Community

Holy **** 80 boost! (Apex Legends)'  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Maria

• MVP
  • He / Him
    • View Profile
Holy **** 80 boost! (Apex Legends)'
« on: 05:58 AM - 03/15/19 »
Was playing without any until I ran into a shared config thread. So snappy and I can actually feel the aim assist "agreeing" with me.

All credit to this guy:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=76311.0

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
Re: Holy **** 80 boost! (Apex Legends)'
« Reply #1 on: 03:14 PM - 03/15/19 »
Boost is cool... have you tried just raising your ballistics values? Start at 0,0 and raise it .10 then move to the end and raise it .10 to keep mouse speed values consistent. Itís helpful when tracking targets through AA. Just up or lower the value to your liking or until AA becomes manageable.
« Last Edit: 12:32 AM - 03/16/19 by Tetsurobash »

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #2 on: 11:42 PM - 03/15/19 »
You don't need to move the end for it to be linear curve, and upping the first point is exactly what boost does
Please Delete My Account

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:39 AM - 03/16/19 »
You don't need to move the end for it to be linear curve, and upping the first point is exactly what boost does

Modified my post to reflect what I meant. Just letting him know thereís an alternative to adding boost.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 03:21 AM - 03/16/19 »
The advantage of using Boost is you can also use a Ballistics Curve. Copying one from the community will get messed up if you try to add Boost to the curve.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:31 AM - 03/16/19 »
The advantage of using Boost is you can also use a Ballistics Curve. Copying one from the community will get messed up if you try to add Boost to the curve.

exactly!
plus you can adjust the boost value in much finer increments than the ballistic curve :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Googooly

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Googooly
« Reply #6 on: 03:42 PM - 03/16/19 »
can someone explain to me who is a total noob in this xim world, that first; How come I can't see my SAB eventhough i have the latest versions of app and manager firmware?

How can I copy and paste someone's config into my manager?

where is this boost? I don't see that too? I'd like to increase it to 80!

come on chaps, why can't you explain in more details for us people are new in this world. thanks!

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:02 PM - 03/16/19 »
can someone explain to me who is a total noob in this xim world, that first; How come I can't see my SAB eventhough i have the latest versions of app and manager firmware?

Beta my friend... must DL the Beta firmware and manager.

come on chaps, why can't you explain in more details for us people are new in this world. thanks!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:03 PM - 03/16/19 »

there are two types of firmwares, the latest official one that the xim ships with and the latest beta firmware
you need to update your xim and your xim manager to the beta firmware for the very latestest features
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:06 PM - 03/16/19 »

exactly!
plus you can adjust the boost value in much finer increments than the ballistic curve :)

When adding boost how does it translate to the ballistics? i.e. adding 50 boost is like .5 to the ballistics starting point?

Also what about a feature that lets us shift an entire curve up or down? Is It a possibility?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:11 PM - 03/16/19 »

exactly!

When adding boost how does it translate to the ballistics? i.e. adding 50 boost is like .5 to the ballistics starting point?

Also what about a feature that lets us shift an entire curve up or down? Is It a possibility?

i dont know the ratio out of my head (mist posted it a while ago) but even a slight increase of the ballistic curve translates into a pretty big boost value
something like a 0,10 ballistic curve raise equals around 200-300 boost
you cannot really add a boost effect via the ballistic curve in small increments

Admin