XIM Community

Xim4 Apex Legends - Questions  (Read 322 times)

Offline ddjw

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: omgwhy
Xim4 Apex Legends - Questions
« on: 06:35 PM - 03/14/19 »
I'm setting up my xim4 for apex legends on the ps4. I have everything working properly except a few pet peeves. I noticed the xim apex has an expert configuration mode. Does the xim4 have that option or will it be added? Like the dial menus in the game I'd like to use the mouse to pick the options.

Also, when I open the menu to drop an item, is there a way to have the mouse control that part instead of the wasd.
Same goes when looting a body.

Thanks in advance

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Xim4 Apex Legends - Questions
« Reply #1 on: 09:32 AM - 03/15/19 »
Welcome to the community. Most console games use the left analog stick for menu navigation, this is assigned to WASD by default. You can move this to your mouse but I wouldn't recommend it as the game support provided may not offer a smooth cursor experience and the navigation cursor speed is usually very slow in console games.

If your game's menu navigation uses the left stick this can be done by opening your config and swipe to the first AUX page. Rename the page to Cursor and set the activation key. Expand the Aim section of this page and enable 'Left Stick'. Increase the sensitivity of this page as needed. You can now use the mouse to move the game cursor while holding your Cursor page activation key.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos