XIM Community

The Division 2 / Config  (Read 4180 times)

Offline EmOmega

• Game & Soldier; Just have fun!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube_EmOmega
  • PSN ID: YouTube_EmOmega
The Division 2 / Config
« on: 12:31 PM - 03/12/19 »
Have had these settings up for a week now. Confirmed that it works well after release last night. Only issue I had was on some of the RARE EPIC weapons one shot having ridiculous shoulder blown off recoil. Gameplay here: https://youtu.be/bzZG4iEFVac

Settings: https://pastebin.com/raw/WXt7kYQh

Logitech G502: Polling 1,000Hz; DPI 12k; In-Game Sens and Camera 20/20 MAXED.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [The Division] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Please provide any feedback
☻ Socialize on Social Media ☻
Twitter: @YTEmOmega
Instagram: @YTEmOmega

☻ Subscribe For ☻
Great Stream Quality
Amazing Gameplay
Tips and Tricks
Fun, Fun, and Fun

Twitch: BlxnkSL8
http://www.twitch.tv/blxnksl8

Offline indrct

• View Profile
Re: The Division 2 / Config
« Reply #1 on: 03:19 PM - 03/12/19 »
Do you have the problem with this config where when running (sprinting not walking) turning left and right isn't as responsive as when you're walking?

Offline EmOmega

• Game & Soldier; Just have fun!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube_EmOmega
  • PSN ID: YouTube_EmOmega
« Reply #2 on: 04:30 PM - 03/12/19 »
Do you have the problem with this config where when running (sprinting not walking) turning left and right isn't as responsive as when you're walking?

Not at all... I thought the Sprint might have been a little buggy so I turned on the toggle feature and then off... it was fine. I upped my DPI though, also make sure in the settings the CAM/View Sens is on 20
☻ Socialize on Social Media ☻
Twitter: @YTEmOmega
Instagram: @YTEmOmega

☻ Subscribe For ☻
Great Stream Quality
Amazing Gameplay
Tips and Tricks
Fun, Fun, and Fun

Twitch: BlxnkSL8
http://www.twitch.tv/blxnksl8

Offline ThtFilthy26

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: filth26
« Reply #3 on: 04:16 AM - 03/17/19 »

Yes I know exactly what you are referring to. Though I'm not using this specific config posted, I experienced the sudden sluggish feel of the camera aim when running around compared to simply walking. I can't determine the reasoning to this but can suggest using a set-up that would drive out as much response from your mouse as possible (1200dpi at 1000 hz if you'd like). However my setup personally is working off of 3400dpi, polling 1000hz on my mouse, while polling 500hz thru XIM on Common sync. Giving the fact this game's aim mechanics are an input circus, I wouldn't say my setup is the "perfect" setup but I'll say it works perfect for me. Very responsive and reliable to my actions in game as well as avoiding the weird camera shifts.
PS4 Pro: Sony Navigation/Nintendo Joy-Con: Logitech G502/G903: dpi 3000 - 5500/1000hz: SteelSeries  mouse pad: ASUS vg245h Monitor:

Offline Fookerhero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:49 AM - 03/17/19 »
Good config so far. Iím using 500 pulling. Iím also bad at controlling recoil so made a recoil aux.

Iím not sure you guys are aware that the poor running response feedback (or whatever we call it) is a thing, the developers for The Division put in knowingly. In The Div1 people were chicken sprint spamming in pvp - so this poor feeling when you run is supposed to be there. Maybe you know, but are trying to get rid of it. Understandable, but might be hard

Offline tomizzzz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:11 AM - 03/17/19 »
Whatís your deadzone setting?

Offline Mrfancypants

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:32 PM - 03/17/19 »

I have that issue.. but I used auxillary setup when holding shift (run) to increase my look sensitivity

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:42 PM - 03/17/19 »
which firmware?

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:59 PM - 03/17/19 »
So how does this game feel on xim? It's 30fps, so I cant imagine it feels good...

Offline tommyshelby

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: tommyshelby
  • PSN ID: tommyshelby1221
« Reply #9 on: 11:47 PM - 03/17/19 »
I am getting an issue with the new release as the configuration of the new released is not getting support to my system and I have tried to make this run on the MAC system but it did not run properly. It has also affected my iTunes account as it is showing iTunes error 9 while opening that.

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:36 PM - 03/18/19 »
So how does this game feel on xim? It's 30fps, so I cant imagine it feels good...

Game feels fine on XIM. Sniping is also very satisfying! Headshots all day; ty Xim!!
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes

Offline albanyfx

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 05:39 PM - 03/18/19 »

Game feels fine on XIM. Sniping is also very satisfying! Headshots all day; ty Xim!!

Are u using division 1 profile?

Whatís your in game sensitivity and dead zone settings? I tried 0 deadzone and max sensitivity, but the game is so jittery on Div1 profile, better on destiny1 profile. But middle on both setting is playable not great.

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 06:09 PM - 03/18/19 »
Iíve had luck with 4K or 12k DPI. In game max. Both deadzones 0 or 1.

Maybe try some ADS before and after delay. Iím using 50-100.
Gameplay @ TWITCH and YouTubes