XIM Community

BFV vs Apex Legends  (Read 868 times)

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
BFV vs Apex Legends
« on: 07:00 PM - 03/11/19 »
I crush it in battlefield and am middle of the pack in Apex. I can't help but think part of it has to do with the Apex translator. I use the 7 6 setting in Apex though I'm testing out the 8 8 setting tonight. Anyone else having issues with Legends vs other games they are much better in?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: BFV vs Apex Legends
« Reply #1 on: 12:13 AM - 03/12/19 »
hey,

you are using an ingame setting that the xim config isnt optimized for which will reduce your accuracy
the game will get a retrain this week for ingame 7/7 which should help a lot though, also apex legends is like an early access game that will require a few more weeks to month before it feels polished
the performance problems of the game also affect your mouse movements
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline HansZimmer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:00 AM - 03/12/19 »
Any game without custom deadzones is dogs*** in the XIM, Im sorry but thats just how it is, XIM shines in Fortnite, CoD and BFV, anything else is bad

Offline yaas2.0

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: tokoloshe2
« Reply #3 on: 08:44 AM - 03/12/19 »
hey,

you are using an ingame setting that the xim config isnt optimized for which will reduce your accuracy
the game will get a retrain this week for ingame 7/7 which should help a lot though, also apex legends is like an early access game that will require a few more weeks to month before it feels polished

Hey Odin will we get a notification on the game support forum when this is done?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:25 PM - 03/12/19 »
hey,

Hey Odin will we get a notification on the game support forum when this is done?

yes on the right side of your xim manager you will see an exclamation mark with a prompt to download the new update once its available
when you have downloaded it you have to create a new game profile as your current one will remain untouched (therefore not updated)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #5 on: 06:39 PM - 03/12/19 »
Any game without custom deadzones is dogs*** in the XIM, Im sorry but thats just how it is, XIM shines in Fortnite, CoD and BFV, anything else is bad

I tried the 8,8 setting and it sucked. The XIM Sings with BFV though, can't take that away from it.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:29 PM - 03/12/19 »
I crush it in battlefield and am middle of the pack in Apex. I can't help but think part of it has to do with the Apex translator. I use the 7 6 setting in Apex though I'm testing out the 8 8 setting tonight. Anyone else having issues with Legends vs other games they are much better in?
Nope, the smart translator works perfect to me.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:31 PM - 03/12/19 »
hey,

I can't wait for the retain then. But, the current smart translator is fine to me as well. I don't have any issues hitting my shots. Especially not from close range.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Admin