XIM Community

The Division 2: Configuration for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns (WIP)  (Read 12008 times)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
You stated aim sensitivity and camera at 100..but it's 0-20. Do you mean 10 or 20?
20, maxed out. Thanks for mentioning this, I copied my division 1 config template and forgot to change that part on the post. Updated original with correct values.
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline istainville

• View Profile
You stated aim sensitivity and camera at 100..but it's 0-20. Do you mean 10 or 20?
20, maxed out. Thanks for mentioning this, I copied my division 1 config template and forgot to change that part on the post. Updated original with correct values.

I think I got it working about as well as it can. Looking around isn't as fluid as like..black ops 4..but that might be the engine itself. Ie. Lack of super fast fluidity. But the code and build is sound. 💪

Offline realsuperpee

• View Profile
Thanks for sharing. Solid settings.
PS4 Pro | XIM Apex | 4000 DPI | 500hz | LG 27UK650 | GPW | Coolermaster MP510 | Ducky One 2 TKL MX Silver

Offline Darkvinciiiz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: 39599966
Full Configuration code is not working,

Ads code is fine(i know they are different places to paste)

i confirm, the full code is not working, i have updated my xim apex to latest beta version, and using the android app, i get error when pasting the code, while the ads code is fine

Offline realsuperpee

• View Profile

i confirm, the full code is not working, i have updated my xim apex to latest beta version, and using the android app, i get error when pasting the code, while the ads code is fine

I am on the latest Beta Version and on iOS

I had zero problems copying the code into my Apex
PS4 Pro | XIM Apex | 4000 DPI | 500hz | LG 27UK650 | GPW | Coolermaster MP510 | Ducky One 2 TKL MX Silver

Offline Darkvinciiiz

• View Profile

this is what i get

Offline Giant_Panda3

• View Profile

this is what i get

This is the same issue I get. I have the latest firmware and the latest android app to manage it

Offline istainville

• View Profile
You guys are not on the newest ios and firmware for your computer to update the xim

I updated everything and his code pasted perfectly. I assure you the problem is you.

Otherwise post your xim info page.

Offline Giant_Panda3

• View Profile
Firmware is 100% up to date, just tried to update and couldn't because it's already up to date. I can only imagine people using android are having the problem and iOS isn't, but I don't know what to do about that since you use PlayStore to get the app and it says it's up to date

Offline Kerberos9

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ciordia9
After playing with my own config I decided to stop by and see who was fine-tuning--appreciate your inputs here. I was really curious how to curb the rather healthy amount of recoil and you're right, a little goes a long way. Small modification allowed most of the kick to get pulled out of the rifle and lmg I'm using, between those sit the smg so I'm sure that'll be strong. I like sniping in this game but the time to zoom drives me bonky so I might just let my controller bound friend deal with those and I'll just stick to more rowdy weapons.

Also, kudos on the W (or me and me with G11 hehe) take over the forward, sprint, and the boost to look. Since you drop speed no matter what when you go ADS and ADS really doesn't make any difference in max speed (at least to me) this all sits pretty well.

Looking forward to continued iterations as time goes on with the specific translator. This one is a good start for those without one and just some refinement to those who have found their own.

Offline RoCKeT

• View Profile
Firmware is 100% up to date, just tried to update and couldn't because it's already up to date. I can only imagine people using android are having the problem and iOS isn't, but I don't know what to do about that since you use PlayStore to get the app and it says it's up to date

You are not supposed to get it from the playstore, it's a beta, you get it from the direct link to apk file:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75662.0;topicseen

Thanks for your config DontWakeDad, I've just bought an Xbox to play with friends, apex make it less painful.
« Last Edit: 05:29 PM - 03/15/19 by RoCKeT »

Offline JustSquatchThings

• View Profile
Been using your settings since launch. They are awesome, appreciate you sharing them. Look forward to your updates!

P.S. paste works fine if your actually using the right firmware/ manager so stop saying it dosent work. He has it listed, got to “manage” in the top right of the app, then  “about” to check firmware you are currently running.

Offline Darkvinciiiz

• View Profile

You are not supposed to get it from the playstore, it's a beta, you get it from the direct link to apk file:

Thanks for your config DontWakeDad, I've just bought an Xbox to play with friends, apex make it less painful.

Maybe this what was missing, i am going to try it today. THANK YOU!

Offline Giant_Panda3

• View Profile

Yes, this was the issue. I'm on the beta version now and it all works fine. Much more comfortable with this config too, thanks for posting it.

Offline istainville

• View Profile
Been using your settings since launch. They are awesome, appreciate you sharing them. Look forward to your updates!

P.S. paste works fine if your actually using the right firmware/ manager so stop saying it dosent work. He has it listed, got to “manage” in the top right of the app, then  “about” to check firmware you are currently running.

Agreed. I changed all controls but it works great and definitly am able to dominate in world tier 4 with an AR.