XIM Community

The Division 2: Configuration for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns (WIP)  (Read 12310 times)

Offline pepsicosmos

• MVP
    • View Profile
i have tested your config and over all it feels good! great work!!!

btw new beta FW rekeased... 2019-03-15

Offline ThtFilthy26

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: filth26
Thanks for sharing the set up, feels fluid and as if it's performance is in it raw state, which I like. Quick question though, are you playing with aim assist on or off? I've found it to be quite helpful actually having it enabled as I can lock and snap up to their heads
PS4 Pro: Sony Navigation/Nintendo Joy-Con: Logitech G502/G903: dpi 3000 - 5500/1000hz: SteelSeries  mouse pad: ASUS vg245h Monitor:

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile
You have an update for the new Division 2 ST????

Offline JD31632

• View Profile
Normally I don't post in forums much, just read, gather the info I need and move on.  I haven't been having as much fun in The Division 2 as movements and aiming felt off.  I didn't enjoy sniping or semi-auto rifles as following a target was rough.
 This build is game changing.  I had to mess with some of the sensitivities (I have a bit lower DPI on my G502) but this build is great.  I also added in an auxiliary for sprinting that is enabled for LShift (I prefer to hold shift and have increased sensitivity so I can turn faster) and turned the in-game Toggle to Sprint option to No.

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
DontWakeDad - any updates? I'm just getting into this game.  Tried your ADS curve and it feels pretty smooth.

Offline joongaming

• View Profile
Thank you for sharing your config.

I have few questions for you.

Q1.i use logitech g900 wireless mouse with 3250 dpi 1000 polling rate. (Do I have to change my mouse for g502 wired?)

Q2.in game setting zoom scope ( leave 5 or ?)

Q3.in xim apex setting ads x/y ( 1 or 1.05?)

Q4.in game setting ( aim assist on or off?)

I just wanna make sure that I am not doing wrong.

And again thank you for sharing your division 2 config.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
PREFACE
Greetings everyone!
This configuration is based off of The Division 1 ST. It needs a little work for snipers, but I was mainly using ARs/SMGs/Rifles and Shotguns during the beta. I wanted to put this up before the release of the game so it's a work-in-progress configuration and I will continue to update it.

PREVIEW

Here is just an example of the snap aiming, I wanted to upload a video to display more of the config but ran into some troubles.
Beta Stats: Conflict KD/KDA: 6.1 / 9.3 and Conflict Win/Lose Ratio: 92-4

CONFIGURATION
Firmware: 20190217 (Latest Beta)
Mouse: G502
DPI: 3250
Polling: 1000

In-Game Settings
Camera Sensitivity: 20
Aim Sensitivity: 20
Left Stick Dead Zone: 0
Right Stick Dead Zone: 4

Full Configuration
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Div2 - DWD] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gGQBKgHwArYDfARCBQgFzgaUB1oIIAjmCawKcgs4C/4MxA2KDlAPFg/cEKIRaBIuEvQTuhSAFUYWDBbSF5gYXhkkGeoasBt2HDwdAh3IHo4fVCAaIOAhpiJsIzIj+CS+JYQmSicQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Sensitivity: 17.25
Sync: Default

Explanation:
I wanted to eliminate any of the micro-stuttering that happened when I lowered my dead zone to zero. I know I could just add smoothing but that adds input delay and I don't like that. I wanted to have smooth aiming without the delay, so I went the route of a higher dead zone with a manual curve boost to the initial movement to act as if there is no dead zone. All I did was boost the 0 in the curve to 1.0, this worked out surprisingly well! I am not going to add a picture since you can't even notice the differences.
I changed my X/Y to 1.05 to give a slight recoil adjustment help, but I didn't want to sacrifice too much accuracy.

HIP:
Sensitivity: 40
Sync: Default

Explanation:
The Hip has no curve, a bit higher sensitivity simply for turning faster. This is still much of a work in progress. I didn't have much trouble turning or target acquisition going into ADS so I didn't mess with it too much in the beta.

Auto Sprint: I've added auto sprint by just hitting the movement key. To undo this, unbind "W" for the Sprint Keybind and make it whatever you'd like. If you keep this, make sure you turn toggle sprint OFF

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask and post!

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!

Still waiting for your  configuration of Xim Apex  for  Division 1 .   
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
You stated aim sensitivity and camera at 100..but it's 0-20. Do you mean 10 or 20?
20, maxed out. Thanks for mentioning this, I copied my division 1 config template and forgot to change that part on the post. Updated original with correct values.

Hi

What happened to Division 1 config for  Xim  Apex  ? You dropped plan to share ?
PS4 Pro 1tb SSD, 2tb hdd |Xim Apex 1000hz|Titan Two|Swiftpoint Z Mouse|Logitech G Pro wireless  16k dpi|Logitech G440 hardpad|Corsair K63 TKL keyboard |4k Samsung Uh750 27.9" monitor|Blue Yeti microphone|X-rocker pro 2.1 gaming chair 2016 model|Netduma R1 router♡ Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless headset♡Azeron Compact keypad  (expected to be delivered in March)  you really read all that ? :)

Offline jack664066

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: VitaFly
is use the division ST?

Admin