XIM Community

The Division 2: Configuration for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns (WIP)  (Read 5977 times)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
PREFACE
Greetings everyone!
This configuration is based off of The Division 1 ST. It needs a little work for snipers, but I was mainly using ARs/SMGs/Rifles and Shotguns during the beta. I wanted to put this up before the release of the game so it's a work-in-progress configuration and I will continue to update it.

PREVIEW

Here is just an example of the snap aiming, I wanted to upload a video to display more of the config but ran into some troubles.
Beta Stats: Conflict KD/KDA: 6.1 / 9.3 and Conflict Win/Lose Ratio: 92-4

CONFIGURATION
Firmware: 20190217 (Latest Beta)
Mouse: G502
DPI: 3250
Polling: 1000

In-Game Settings
Camera Sensitivity: 20
Aim Sensitivity: 20
Left Stick Dead Zone: 0
Right Stick Dead Zone: 4

Full Configuration
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Div2 - DWD] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

ADS:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gGQBKgHwArYDfARCBQgFzgaUB1oIIAjmCawKcgs4C/4MxA2KDlAPFg/cEKIRaBIuEvQTuhSAFUYWDBbSF5gYXhkkGeoasBt2HDwdAh3IHo4fVCAaIOAhpiJsIzIj+CS+JYQmSicQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
Sensitivity: 17.25
Sync: Default

Explanation:
I wanted to eliminate any of the micro-stuttering that happened when I lowered my dead zone to zero. I know I could just add smoothing but that adds input delay and I don't like that. I wanted to have smooth aiming without the delay, so I went the route of a higher dead zone with a manual curve boost to the initial movement to act as if there is no dead zone. All I did was boost the 0 in the curve to 1.0, this worked out surprisingly well! I am not going to add a picture since you can't even notice the differences.
I changed my X/Y to 1.05 to give a slight recoil adjustment help, but I didn't want to sacrifice too much accuracy.

HIP:
Sensitivity: 40
Sync: Default

Explanation:
The Hip has no curve, a bit higher sensitivity simply for turning faster. This is still much of a work in progress. I didn't have much trouble turning or target acquisition going into ADS so I didn't mess with it too much in the beta.

Auto Sprint: I've added auto sprint by just hitting the movement key. To undo this, unbind "W" for the Sprint Keybind and make it whatever you'd like. If you keep this, make sure you turn toggle sprint OFF

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to ask and post!

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!
« Last Edit: 04:02 PM - 03/14/19 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          

Offline xbladr

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xbladr
Thanks I will give it a shot tomorrow. I noticed your dpi is very low I had mine in the g502 set to max 12k. I will lower it down and try yours

Offline NOLAgold13

• View Profile
Not super familiar with manually editing a config. What exactly do I need to do with the code you have listed? Any help or directions on where to find a tutorial for that would be awesome. Plan on hopping on tonight when it releases in my time zone. Thanks!

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Thanks I will give it a shot tomorrow. I noticed your dpi is very low I had mine in the g502 set to max 12k. I will lower it down and try yours

I would definitely try it at 3250 since this is what itís created on and will typically work best, but its also the most comfortable dpi for me. If you enjoy 12k then you can always use a converter to try the settings on your dpi with http://www.csgosetup.com/dpi-calculator/

Not super familiar with manually editing a config. What exactly do I need to do with the code you have listed? Any help or directions on where to find a tutorial for that would be awesome. Plan on hopping on tonight when it releases in my time zone. Thanks!

Click the edit button on the top right (pencil), then press the 3 little dots under the configurationís title to expand the copy/paste section. Press paste in that section and it should work for you. If thereís an error you may need to update the firmware.
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns

Offline tonez

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dtonez
any chance for Xim4 version?
Dont have Apex

Offline idkwtf

• View Profile
Do you rest arm on desk and arm aim with these settings? Or do you only have your hand/wrist on desk.

Offline ItZ_Me_Not_You

• View Profile
Hey Wake! Welcome back mate, im gonna give a try at your config right now! Your D1 config was tight!!!

Offline Kevincaca

• View Profile
Full Configuration code is not working,

Ads code is fine(i know they are different places to paste)

Offline skunt

• View Profile

Make sure your Firmware matches his.

Offline istainville

• View Profile
Has anyone tried this yet in D2? I had gold edition but I've been using the controller until a mastermind bring us the heat:)

I'll try this full config later tonight 💪

Offline idkwtf

• View Profile
Has anyone tried this yet in D2? I had gold edition but I've been using the controller until a mastermind bring us the heat:)

I tried same sensitivity with a little higher dpi so basically the same thing and yes it's good but turning while running is really slow you gotta move arm a lot.

Offline istainville

• View Profile

I tried same sensitivity with a little higher dpi so basically the same thing and yes it's good but turning while running is really slow you gotta move arm a lot.

I wonder if there is a way to make it faster. I noticed this also.

Offline Kevincaca

• View Profile

Make sure your Firmware matches his.
sure,update from PC (5.00.20190217   Beta)

I'm using iOS app, will try on Android app later

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
any chance for Xim4 version?
Dont have Apex

Just copy the in-game settings then on the xim 4 open the ballistics curve for your ADS and change the first step of 0.00 to 1.00 and you'll have the same settings.

Do you rest arm on desk and arm aim with these settings? Or do you only have your hand/wrist on desk.

I rest arm on desk, use arm for turning / target swapping and wrist for precision/tracking.

Hey Wake! Welcome back mate, im gonna give a try at your config right now! Your D1 config was tight!!!

Good to see you back man, hope it works for you!

I'll try this full config later tonight

I wonder if there is a way to make it faster. I noticed this also.

I just use sprint on my "W" and turned off toggle sprint, that way whenever I need to turn to the right or left I release "W" and it turns as if I am walking so it's pretty fast that way.

sure,update from PC (5.00.20190217   Beta)

I'm using iOS app, will try on Android app later

Did you update both the manager and the firmware to that version?
« Last Edit: 01:09 AM - 03/14/19 by DontWakeDad »

Offline istainville

• View Profile
You stated aim sensitivity and camera at 100..but it's 0-20. Do you mean 10 or 20?