XIM Community

SmellyBeanHairs Apex Legends Config  (Read 2536 times)

Offline SmellyBeanHairs

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SmellyBeanHairs
SmellyBeanHairs Apex Legends Config
« on: 01:22 AM - 03/09/19 »
Hi guys, my name is SmellyBeanHairs and I've got probably close to 10 days gameplay in Apex Legends with my Xim Apex. The current GT I'm playing under is HeirloomBTW and I've got a 6.5kd with an avg dmg per game of 1400. My highest kill game is 23 with 3840 dmg. I've tried so many different settings and recommendations but ended up making my own config in the end which is nothing special, but I would like some feedback. If you have a config you think is better than mine please let me know.  I'd love to test it.

Mouse:logitech g pro wireless
Keyboard: logitech g pro

1000hz
6k dpi
7/7 sens
Classic response curve
Small deadzone
104 fov (testing 90 fov now)

default sync
13 hip
9.5 ads with 80 boost

Manager and Firmware Version: 5.00.20190217

>>> XIM APEX [SmellyBeanHairs Config] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 05:22 AM - 03/09/19 by SmellyBeanHairs »

Offline Slow-Scoper

• View Profile
Re: SmellyBeanHairs Apex Legends Config
« Reply #1 on: 03:13 AM - 03/09/19 »
Thank you for sharing your config, will try it out! What synchronisation are these settings on? :)

Offline SmellyBeanHairs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:23 AM - 03/09/19 »
Default synch

Offline Rompck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:55 PM - 03/10/19 »
I like your setting smellybeanhairs  I add auxiliary profile for looting / health .. but the sensitivity works for me.

I was using kyro1ís settings before, I share his post maybe it can help : https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75851.msg748771#msg748771

Thanks  :D

Offline cryptical44

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:48 PM - 03/15/19 »
where do i copy and paste that link at to use your settings? i am new to xim and quite clueless. also, on the link do i copy the part as well that says your name in it? any help is appreciated. thanks!

Offline SmellyBeanHairs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:13 PM - 03/15/19 »
Firstly you'd need to make sure you're on the same manager/firmware version.  If you are then you can copy the entire 3 lines of code and paste it into your Apex Legends config.  Including the part with my name in it, yes.

Offline Googooly

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Googooly
« Reply #6 on: 03:37 PM - 03/16/19 »
Firstly you'd need to make sure you're on the same manager/firmware version.  If you are then you can copy the entire 3 lines of code and paste it into your Apex Legends config.  Including the part with my name in it, yes.

where in the apex legend config bro? I can't see anywehre allow me to do this?

Offline SmellyBeanHairs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:59 PM - 03/16/19 »
Create a new config, select apex legends.  Select edit or click the button top left that let's you customize your settings. Click the 3 dots on at the bottom and you should see copy and paste. Paate it.

Offline josejones

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:53 PM - 03/16/19 »
Create a new config, select apex legends.  Select edit or click the button top left that let's you customize your settings. Click the 3 dots on at the bottom and you should see copy and paste. Paate it.

Thank you!

New user here too. Was wondering the same thing.
XBone
XIM APEX (FW: Beta 20190315, Manager: 20190315)
Corsair K63 Wireless (FW: 3.X something, something)
Razor Mamba Wireless (FW: Dunno)

Offline SmellyBeanHairs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:02 PM - 03/16/19 »
No worries. Let me know if you like it compared to what you're using now