XIM Community

Best Wireless Mouse w/5+ thumb buttons  (Read 214 times)

Offline KuzuRanger

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KuzuRanger
Best Wireless Mouse w/5+ thumb buttons
« on: 10:01 PM - 03/06/19 »
Hi yall.

Looking for some friendly advice and shared experience with any wireless mice with at least 5 side/thumb buttons.

I'm currently using a Razer Naga Hex and have no issues with it at all. In fact, I'd be perfectly happy if they just had a wireless version. But I'm in need of clearing up wires, hence I want a wireless mouse too.

The closest ones on my list so far are the Razer Epic Naga Chroma and Logitech G602. The Chroma seems to fit the bill pretty well, but I'm wondering if the extra buttons (12 side buttons compared to Hex's 6) make things harder to access/memorize. The Logitech is very cheaply priced now, but I don't really like how the thumb buttons are laid out.

Does anyone know of any high quality wireless mice, good DPI/response, with at least 4,5,6+ side thumb buttons? TYIA
http://www.youtube.com/KuzuRanger

XIM4 / Razer Naga Hex / Move Nav x2 / Astro A40

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Best Wireless Mouse w/5+ thumb buttons
« Reply #1 on: 11:16 AM - 03/07/19 »
If you are very happy with that mouse, and only want a wireless version I suggest you to try a paracord mod.

That will turn your mouse a wireless feeling. Totally recommended.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Yeyian Spark Keyboard - e-Sports Ventus R - Zowie G-SR

Offline KuzuRanger

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KuzuRanger
« Reply #2 on: 09:47 PM - 03/11/19 »
Thx for the suggestion, but it's not really the weight that is my problem; it is the physical tangling and tripping on wires that I want to solve. I really don't have issues with my current mouse, but I've had it for several years and want to upgrade to a wireless model.

Any other stories/experiences out there?

http://www.youtube.com/KuzuRanger

XIM4 / Razer Naga Hex / Move Nav x2 / Astro A40

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 04:08 PM - 03/12/19 »
Mouse bungee.

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts