XIM Community

Apex Legends Key Binding  (Read 2065 times)

Offline JayNC

• View Profile
Apex Legends Key Binding
« on: 03:43 PM - 03/04/19 »
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations to make the keybinding on Apex Legends feel easier to use?

Yes I know its subjective. Ive played a good 30x games won 8 and still feel like I have my keybindings either in the wrong spot or not comfortable enough with them while playing.

Offline xenoroyal

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends Key Binding
« Reply #1 on: 03:29 PM - 03/06/19 »
Bind sprint to w.  Trust me.
You have to ads to crouch walk foreward, cant move foreward when healing, and those @#$% toggle scopes are annoying but dont use anyways.

Make spacebar crouch and shift jump.  Youre like a ninja.  E to reload/use cus u use it so much. Capslock ping.

Offline JayNC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:19 PM - 03/11/19 »
Bind sprint to w.  Trust me.
You have to ads to crouch walk foreward, cant move foreward when healing, and those @#$% toggle scopes are annoying but dont use anyways.

Make spacebar crouch and shift jump.  Youre like a ninja.  E to reload/use cus u use it so much. Capslock ping.

Wouldnt I sprint all the time tho? But everything else seems to be fine. I like this set up

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:32 AM - 03/12/19 »
What would changing the bindings for You? I run mine the same way I run them on COD.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline xXThePvPBeastXx

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: XXThePvPBeastXx
« Reply #4 on: 09:59 AM - 03/12/19 »
Try using a familiar setup similar to a game you play better, on mine I have LB-Q and RB-E for most of my games and I keep the sensitivity about the same this is so you will be familiar with the controls and won’t have to adjust too much on when switching between games
Mouse-SteelSeries Rival 600
Keyboard-Razer Huntsman
Xim-Xim Apex
Console- Xbox One S

Offline JayNC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:05 AM - 03/16/19 »
Try using a familiar setup similar to a game you play better, on mine I have LB-Q and RB-E for most of my games and I keep the sensitivity about the same this is so you will be familiar with the controls and won’t have to adjust too much on when switching between games

Will try to do this, normally the default setup on the XIM is alot of the times canon for me and I have no problem but Apex somehow messed me up xD

Offline JayNC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07:06 AM - 03/16/19 »
What would changing the bindings for You? I run mine the same way I run them on COD.

Sorry for a late response and kinda looking for more comfort rn cause playing feels wonky and more frustrating then a feeling of "I can get used to this"