XIM Community

The division 2 anyone knows ?  (Read 4031 times)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Re: The division 2 anyone knows ?
« Reply #15 on: 04:44 PM - 03/06/19 »
Like Hacks, I used the updated Division 1 ST and it worked great with minor tweaks.
The gunplay feels really nice, all of the ARs shot like LASERS. There is still a lower turn cap, so my hip still needs some work before I put out the configuration. Although, I will likely drop a work-in-progress config since I don't want to have people waiting like on Div1 for the Apex and I'll try to get everything up before the release.

Here's some examples of how well the configuration worked: Conflict KD/KDA: 6.1 / 9.3 and Conflict Win/Lose Ratio: 92-4

@James I had absolutely no problem keeping up with rogues in the DZ, I believe I was ranked 16 for the highest rogue timer and I didn't even know there was a leaderboard at that time haha
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05:07 PM - 03/06/19 »
Like lasers ?? Lol recoil on controller is mad.

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:41 AM - 03/07/19 »
Like lasers ?? Lol recoil on controller is mad.
Yeah, in TD1 I had to use my whole arm to control recoil, but in TD2 I was just slightly moving my wrist to control it.
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division 2: Config for ARs/SMGs/Rifles/Shotguns

Offline istainville

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10:41 AM - 03/09/19 »
Like Hacks, I used the updated Division 1 ST and it worked great with minor tweaks.
The gunplay feels really nice, all of the ARs shot like LASERS. There is still a lower turn cap, so my hip still needs some work before I put out the configuration. Although, I will likely drop a work-in-progress config since I don't want to have people waiting like on Div1 for the Apex and I'll try to get everything up before the release.

Here's some examples of how well the configuration worked: Conflict KD/KDA: 6.1 / 9.3 and Conflict Win/Lose Ratio: 92-4

@James I had absolutely no problem keeping up with rogues in the DZ, I believe I was ranked 16 for the highest rogue timer and I didn't even know there was a leaderboard at that time haha

Could you possibly post a config or let me know what settings you are using on hip and ads screen. I'd love to compare and see how it feels vs the makeshift one I made that seems to work well enough.

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:09 PM - 03/11/19 »
Could you possibly post a config or let me know what settings you are using on hip and ads screen. I'd love to compare and see how it feels vs the makeshift one I made that seems to work well enough.

Here's the configuration so far:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=76368.0

Offline hope850610

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Chen__CC
« Reply #20 on: 01:45 PM - 03/11/19 »

i copy your code and paste it on my Manager

error

what happen?

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02:21 PM - 03/11/19 »

error

what happen?

I was on the old beta 20190119, Iím upgrading the firmware to the updated beta and will repost the config in the original post. Thanks for catching that!

Edit: okay, updated the firmware. Make sure youíre on the latest beta firmware 20190217
« Last Edit: 02:29 PM - 03/11/19 by DontWakeDad »

Offline hope850610

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Chen__CC
« Reply #22 on: 02:31 PM - 03/11/19 »

error

what happen?

I was on the old beta 20190119, Iím upgrading the firmware to the updated beta and will repost the config in the original post. Thanks for catching that!

Edit: okay, updated the firmware. Make sure youíre on the latest beta firmware 20190217

it success

Thanks for sharing

Offline tonez

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dtonez
« Reply #23 on: 08:34 PM - 03/11/19 »
is this for apex or xim4?

Offline vandettaa

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: van
« Reply #24 on: 07:46 PM - 03/28/19 »
with a mouse dpi setting of 2500 what would be the best set up in the XIM app for something like this for division 2?

Offline Scurgo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:45 PM - 03/28/19 »
with a mouse dpi setting of 2500 what would be the best set up in the XIM app for something like this for division 2?

If you like try my settings. The link is in my signature.

Admin