XIM Community

Call of duty : Modern warfare remastered  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Newtothis

• View Profile
Call of duty : Modern warfare remastered
« on: 03:35 PM - 03/27/19 »
Just got around to downloading this from PS+ and I can't get it to feel right.
No matter the settings I use it just doesn't feel good.

For other CODs (BO3 & 4) even tho they had strong aim assist, I found that using sync off helped massively (and found my perfect sensitivity), yet in COD:MW R it just doesn't feel good no matter the settings I use.

Anyone else have the feeling that the games aiming is just "off"

I'm not complaining that anything is wrong with the ST or anything, just asking if the aiming feels weird compared to other CODs.

Edit : phones auto correct.
« Last Edit: 04:15 PM - 03/27/19 by Newtothis »

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Call of duty : Modern warfare remastered
« Reply #1 on: 04:39 PM - 03/27/19 »
Yep, this has been a complaint since release. The aiming is just not quite on par with some of the other CODs, including WWII which uses practically the same engine. It's not as bad if you're a lower sensitivity player and can play without aim assist but for higher sensitivities it feels subtly wrong.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline Scrappy6262

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:32 PM - 03/27/19 »
I run 8k DPI, 500hz, sync off, and just a touch of steady aim and boost for AA. I actually use my bo4 profile/config for MWR/MW3/BO4. The only changes I make are on boost/steady aim between games because AA is so high in Bo4. It feels pretty much identical- maybe try giving the bo4 ST a shot and adjust from there if you can't get it feeling right otherwise.

Offline Newtothis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:26 PM - 03/28/19 »
Yep, this has been a complaint since release. The aiming is just not quite on par with some of the other CODs, including WWII which uses practically the same engine. It's not as bad if you're a lower sensitivity player and can play without aim assist but for higher sensitivities it feels subtly wrong.

Thanks, appreciate the reply.

Yes, I'm a mid-high sens player and no matter what its just off. Glad its not me just been a bit dumb and missing something obvious.

I run 8k DPI, 500hz, sync off, and just a touch of steady aim and boost for AA. I actually use my bo4 profile/config for MWR/MW3/BO4. The only changes I make are on boost/steady aim between games because AA is so high in Bo4. It feels pretty much identical- maybe try giving the bo4 ST a shot and adjust from there if you can't get it feeling right otherwise.

Thanks, appreciate the suggestion.

Think I'll just play though the campaign, then go back to apex legends.