XIM Community

The division 2 anyone knows ?  (Read 4042 times)

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
The division 2 anyone knows ?
« on: 08:33 AM - 03/02/19 »
Anyone knows if the division 2 well play like the division one on keyboard and mouse ? If so I'm not going to get it bc it was bad lol

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
Re: The division 2 anyone knows ?
« Reply #1 on: 08:43 AM - 03/02/19 »
same as division 1 lol, horrible.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:58 AM - 03/02/19 »
Figures

Offline xbladr

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Xbladr
« Reply #3 on: 10:02 AM - 03/02/19 »
I messed around with it last night it's rough to say the least

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #4 on: 07:34 AM - 03/05/19 »
I've been working throughout the beta on modifying the division 1 ST and finished with a profile that felt very tight. Uncharted 4 presented many of the same issues so tackling it felt already familiar.  I'll spend the first week of the games release working on one that  suits the Division 2 ST, then likely tune it over the course of a month or so. Other than the maximum turn speed being somewhat low it felt very workable. In cases where you need to turn quickly in combat, releasing ADS and reacquiring your target felt natural and smooth after a few hours of play.

Playing without the modified ST was frustrating at best, but last night, after some serious tuning, I had so much fun, dominating 4v4 skirmish with an unscoped bolt action sniper and an smg. The slow TTK means having to make very tactical decisions because the odds of winning a 1v2 are harder without smart plays, but the slow TTK also means uninterrupted 1v1's are very skill based where every shot matters. Even in 1v1 engagements where my back was caught out in the open, I could whip around and drill the enemy down. Very satisfying.
Foresight sees farther than the scope.

Offline xbladr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:51 AM - 03/05/19 »
Hacks that is great news. Care to share your profile just so I can get an idea of what you did for anything and curves etc? Definitely keep us posted on your progress when the official st is released

Offline skunt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:18 AM - 03/05/19 »
I've been working throughout the beta on modifying the division 1 ST and finished with a profile that felt very tight. Uncharted 4 presented many of the same issues so tackling it felt already familiar.  I'll spend the first week of the games release working on one that  suits the Division 2 ST, then likely tune it over the course of a month or so. Other than the maximum turn speed being somewhat low it felt very workable. In cases where you need to turn quickly in combat, releasing ADS and reacquiring your target felt natural and smooth after a few hours of play.

Playing without the modified ST was frustrating at best, but last night, after some serious tuning, I had so much fun, dominating 4v4 skirmish with an unscoped bolt action sniper and an smg. The slow TTK means having to make very tactical decisions because the odds of winning a 1v2 are harder without smart plays, but the slow TTK also means uninterrupted 1v1's are very skill based where every shot matters. Even in 1v1 engagements where my back was caught out in the open, I could whip around and drill the enemy down. Very satisfying.

Awesome stuff, please share when it's released.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:14 AM - 03/05/19 »
Yah I really don't wanna buy it if it's like the division  on kb&m it was terrible tbh

Offline istainville

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01:39 PM - 03/05/19 »
I played through alot of beta with an amazing set up..smooth, quick, deadly accurate. I'll post the code tonight. But it wasn't horrible as the person above said. I got the division st to work perfectly at 12k dpi/1000. Didn't touch anything but sensitivity..so perhaps someone can make it even better with other setting improvements..but it was great for me as is.

Offline Crushtaculer

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Crushtaculer
« Reply #9 on: 01:56 PM - 03/05/19 »
I played the beta with my apex last weekend.  Tried alot of different configs, all felt really terrible.  The game has very poor look/aim mechanics just like D1, it also still has the extremely reduced turn speed when sprinting.  You would be better off just tuning a controller IMO.

Offline Hacks

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Hacks
« Reply #10 on: 03:38 PM - 03/05/19 »
I played the beta with my apex last weekend.  Tried alot of different configs, all felt really terrible.  The game has very poor look/aim mechanics just like D1, it also still has the extremely reduced turn speed when sprinting.  You would be better off just tuning a controller IMO.

I had great results tuning the D1 St. As for sprinting turning I just used increased turn speed while holding shift. Not as tight as I would like it to be but helps a lot.
Foresight sees farther than the scope.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:20 PM - 03/05/19 »

I had great results tuning the D1 St. As for sprinting turning I just used increased turn speed while holding shift. Not as tight as I would like it to be but helps a lot.

Was u doing darkzone too and could keep up with them ?

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #12 on: 08:39 PM - 03/05/19 »
This is one game I bought on the PC instead of PS4 with the xim. Just too much menu diving to work with the xim.

Offline ithanium2

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TheTrailSnail
« Reply #13 on: 05:38 AM - 03/06/19 »
Wierd...I played the whole open beta with the Division 1 default ST and had no issues.

I did maximize the in-game sensitivities and I am using a Logitech G Pro with 12000dpi and 1000Hz.

To be honest, with this setup, the Division 2 open beta felt smoother then the original Division game.

Offline xbladr

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07:03 AM - 03/06/19 »
Wierd...I played the whole open beta with the Division 1 default ST and had no issues.

I did maximize the in-game sensitivities and I am using a Logitech G Pro with 12000dpi and 1000Hz.

To be honest, with this setup, the Division 2 open beta felt smoother then the original Division game.

I tried this with 12k.and 1k as well on my g502 and the cursor works continue to move after you stopped moving the mouse. I don't knew how you didn't get a ton of input lag

Admin