XIM Community

keyboard can't automatic connect with firmware SA3 20161228.  (Read 348 times)

Offline yakubxen

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Yakub_Xen2
please help, my keyboard can't be stretched automatically after I changed SA3 firmware, I had to remove the keyboard cable and plug the keyboard back into xim4 to connect again, this is very detrimental because it will damage my xim4.
I used firmware 20160405 before and it was fine and the keyboard can be connected automatically, for my manager to use the latest version of 20160405.
the keyboard I use
Steelseries m260.
can I only use firmware 20160405? because every firmware update the keyboard always cannot be automatically connected, it must plug and unplug cable on xim4.
and don't say it's a cable problem because I have replaced it with another cable that remains the same, and if it's true the cable problem why firmware 20160405 can be automatically connected but SA3 firmware 20161228 can't be automatically connected? I'm sure this is due to fimrware. can using SA3 firmware 20161228 be automatically connected without plug and unplug cable keyboard on xim4? please help my problem, I want to be able to use SA3 without damaging my Xim4.

* note: after I observed if using firmware 20160405 on the keyboard there is no light on the numlock led light and it can automatically connect directly to the keyboard, but when I use SA3 firmware 20161228 there is a led light indicator and this makes my keyboard unable to automatically connect.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Hardware compatibility was improved in later builds but this may have broke support for some peripherals. What is the brand and model of your keyboard?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline yakubxen

• View Profile
my keyboard steel series m260.
im change razer black widow still same..
can't auto connect with my keyboard, i must unplug and plug again.

Offline yakubxen

• View Profile
is it a problem with the keyboard that I use?
if yes what keyboard brand is recommended?
i am afraid that if I buy another brand keyboard the results will remain the same, and that is really wasteful.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Are you using this preferred port order? The port number can be identified by the number of dots above the port.

port 1: mouse
port 2: keyboard
port 3: controller
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos