XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190217] [Manager 20190217]  (Read 38166 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
We are working on a fix now.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Antithesis, I'll move to the normal test group.

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
This may or may not be a bug but I thought it would work before. My quick keys used to switch ST will only work if the manager is open.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
This may or may not be a bug but I thought it would work before. My quick keys used to switch ST will only work if the manager is open.

I haven't been able to reproduce this. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Offline The prodigy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Nope.. Working just fine here. 
The only time it won't switch to another profile is when I don't exit the edit screen properly and leave the manager open. It's been like that since xim4 though so I'm used to it.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Nope.. Working just fine here. 
The only time it won't switch to another profile is when I don't exit the edit screen properly and leave the manager open. It's been like that since xim4 though so I'm used to it.
Ditto. XIM Manager doesn't need to be open on iOS or Android for the swap buttons to function.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antithesis D
Apologies if this has already been reported.

I am experiencing an issue with this build. Every now and then (approx 4 times every couple of hours) my in game character will start walking in a constant direction all on its own. I have the ability to use any action bound to my mouse but the nav controller is completely unresponsive.

Things I have tried but have not resolve the problem when it occurs;
Unplugging the nav (I play wired) and re plugging back into the hub.
I bought a power supply for my hub as I presumed it could be a power supply issue as I run a USB extention cable from my xbox, which is located under my desk, to the desk top (4ft)

Neither of the above have solved the issue.

To rectify the issue when it occurs I must unplug the apex completely and reconnect. 25% of the time the issue still exists after this step and I must unplug and reconnect once more.

I am going to try swapping usb hub ports for my mouse and nav and see if the issue persists.

Thanks

Offline WarCat

• View Profile
Hello! After updating to this beta (iOS iPhone X) I noticed 2 things:

1. There is no longer an enabled option in ADS, only inherit. Is this intentional?

2. In the previous versions, I could edit a sensitivity value and then press the + button to the side and it would show the new value. Example, sensitivity is at 10 and I want to adjust it to 15. Previously I could erase the 10 and type 15, then press the + button to the right and it would show 15. Now if my sensitivity is 10 and I erase it and type 15, when I press the + button the value returns to 10 and adds the standard .5 to bring it to 10.5 instead. As of this update, the new way to do this process is to change it to 15 then immediate press save or it will not store the value.

Both of these are nothing major of course, just differences that I have noticed.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Apologies if this has already been reported.

I am experiencing an issue with this build. Every now and then (approx 4 times every couple of hours) my in game character will start walking in a constant direction all on its own. I have the ability to use any action bound to my mouse but the nav controller is completely unresponsive.

Things I have tried but have not resolve the problem when it occurs;
Unplugging the nav (I play wired) and re plugging back into the hub.
I bought a power supply for my hub as I presumed it could be a power supply issue as I run a USB extention cable from my xbox, which is located under my desk, to the desk top (4ft)

Neither of the above have solved the issue.

To rectify the issue when it occurs I must unplug the apex completely and reconnect. 25% of the time the issue still exists after this step and I must unplug and reconnect once more.

I am going to try swapping usb hub ports for my mouse and nav and see if the issue persists.

Thanks
Try changing the USB cable from the controller to the Apex USB hub frash. Cables go bad and dropping a controller is enough to cause a problem.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
Will do anth,

I changed the cable from my nav but the problem persists. Will try as you suggested and report back.

Say hi to your family for me. I must pop round for a catch up soon.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
Played for an hour. No issues.

Offline Guilherme

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N y z d e N
  • PSN ID: NyzdeN
Guys,
First of all I apologize if I am in the wrong place, but I would like to ask a question.

How long does it take for a beta firmware to become official?

Thank you community.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Usually we like to test them at least for a couple of months.

Offline dudesybro13

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dudesybro13
Hey, new xim user. Had it for few weeks now, loving it so far. I am having a problem updating the new manager on my samsung galaxy J7. I've been trying to get access to the "steady aim", "boost" and analog mimicking functions that are available. For some reason, even though I side-load the apk " [FIRMWARE 20190217] [MANAGER 20190217]", it seems that my phone automatically pulls the 2018528 version of manager from google play. Is there some way to override this? (can't get my screenshot to load, but the "about" button in apex manager tells me apex firmware is 20190217, but manager is 20180528)

Offline Knight Artorias

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iceagex22
Please OBsIV!!

It is possibly to have more than 24 presets on XIM Manager?

I have like +100 games and 60-70 are shooters, so I need to delete a lot of presets for new games :(

This is not a critical option (I know) but if you consider it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!!!