XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190217] [Manager 20190217]  (Read 38501 times)

Offline Xdrqgol

• View Profile
I just got a new update on Testflight IOS...
* it matches the number of the Firmware thus it should be the right one. Meaning the IOS is available as well.

Anyone else got the update?
8) Power Overwhelming 8)

Offline Knaledge

• View Profile
iOS always takes longer since Apple insists on having to "sign off" on every since app which includes TestFlight builds which is honestly ridiculous. All we can do is wait now for Apple to press the button to allow it through.

This build has no customer facing feature changes. However, there are a lot of changes inside as we had to upgrade out application frameworks to support the app store's new rules for app submission. So, if you could please install it and give feedback of any issues it would be greatly appreciated.

Iím sorry if this feels like pestering: any thoughts on the K63 keyboard issue? (wireless no longer works on XIM Apex with the K63ís latest firmware update). Itís been said that this may be XIMís purview / that you might be the one to fix it. Any truth to that?

Iíll be installing the beta tonight to give it a good look.

Thanks for keeping up with this project!

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Can i ask what the reason was for the mass change in coding? Was it simply to compact it allowing more space for future updates or was it an update to make the firmware more stable?
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Iím sorry if this feels like pestering: any thoughts on the K63 keyboard issue? (wireless no longer works on XIM Apex with the K63ís latest firmware update). Itís been said that this may be XIMís purview / that you might be the one to fix it. Any truth to that?

I wasn't aware of this. When did this firmware update come out and what did they say they changed?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline scottmmckinney

• View Profile
Ever since installing this firmware, my kill count severely decreased and I am no longer good at the game! LOL just kidding! Installed Apex firmware yesterday, installed new iOS TestFlight beta today, works great! No issues found at this time, definitely enjoying the new "Steady Aim" adjustments as well. Will continue testing and let you know of any issues. Thanks!
<<Signature Goes Here>>>
"blah blah, I have $1000 worth of electronics in my bedroom at my parents house"

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Ever since installing this firmware, my kill count severely decreased and I am no longer good at the game! LOL just kidding! Installed Apex firmware yesterday, installed new iOS TestFlight beta today, works great! No issues found at this time, definitely enjoying the new "Steady Aim" adjustments as well. Will continue testing and let you know of any issues. Thanks!

Thanks -- :)

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
"XIM Apex manager has stopped working"

Exiting out of manager on Android crashes the app for me (Samsung Galaxy J5 - Android 7.1.1)

I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline darkleos012345

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TR-BoZKurT-CcC

Yes, this problem is happening in me, Samsung S7 edge Android 8.0.0
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad
3.200 DPI
GameSir Z1 CERRY MX RED KEYBOARD

MSI Optix MAG272C Curved Gaming Monitor
PLAYSTATION 5

Offline Barry.McCockiner

• View Profile
No issues on the iOS side.
Xbox One X w/ Samsung SSD | XIM Apex | Logitech G305 | Ducky One 2 Mini

Offline solcar

• View Profile
That's right, this is now requirement of Android. An app cannot access a Bluetooth LE device (like XIM APEX) if location services aren't on. Everyone hates it and don't understand why Google changed this, but we have no choice.

Hi all
the application gives me installation error by location but it is activated
I attach screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw12c6zqpvsz7gn/Screenshot_2019-02-20-10-50-35-588_com.xim5.manager.png?dl=0

V

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ird4bzjs63j0iop/Screenshot_2019-02-20-10-51-23-335_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png?dl=0

Tablet My Pad 3 Android 7
Xbox | EDGE| KB: N52( Razer): KB:G13 M:G500 | M:G700| P:1000 |

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog

Exiting out of manager on Android crashes the app for me (Samsung Galaxy J5 - Android 7.1.1)

How are you exiting? Just closing via the task manager?

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
How are you exiting? Just closing via the task manager?

I'm pressing the back button to exit out of Manager, it always crashes if I do it that way.....  closing apex manager with task manager doesn't crash the app :)

I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Thanks He4DHuNt3r, I'll check it out.

Offline obi-wan_legend

• View Profile
All good obsiv using android having zero issues

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
After updating this I'm experiencing massive stutter on synch OFF....which I never experience this kind of stutter! I'm using g502 ....12k DPI....100hz on the mouse and 500 hz on xim manager! ....how do I know if this is the new firmware or my xim apex? Thanks

Admin