XIM Community

XIM APEX BETA [Firmware 20190217] [Manager 20190217]  (Read 38481 times)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
What version of the firmware are you upgrading from?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
From the latest version 20190119!! I'm starting to wonder if it's my hub or my apex???🤨🤨

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
The firmware hasn't changed -- just the version number. It wouldn't be your hardware either.

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
What should I do then? Because I never experience this kind of stutter!!  Tomorrow morning I'll try with a different mouse....the thing is that I bought the g502 a month ago! So I dont think it's the mouse either!!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
You can try to downgrade firmware and see if it makes a difference. Or, try to recreate the Config you are using to see if there is a value in there that is causing it.

Offline solcar

• View Profile
That's right, this is now requirement of Android. An app cannot access a Bluetooth LE device (like XIM APEX) if location services aren't on. Everyone hates it and don't understand why Google changed this, but we have no choice.

Hi all
the application gives me installation error by location but it is activated
I attach screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw12c6zqpvsz7gn/Screenshot_2019-02-20-10-50-35-588_com.xim5.manager.png?dl=0

V

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ird4bzjs63j0iop/Screenshot_2019-02-20-10-51-23-335_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png?dl=0

Tablet My Pad 3 Android 7

Hello
I go back to beta 20190119 everything works better.
the ADS is set better
the manager installs without problems
Xbox | EDGE| KB: N52( Razer): KB:G13 M:G500 | M:G700| P:1000 |

Offline BLM3L3SS

• View Profile
Yeah same here I went back!! Works better

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
There is absolutely no difference in the firmware except the version number was changed. They are identical. Any difference you feel is the result of something outside of XIM.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
People probably aren’t saving the config then restoring them after upgrading firmware. Everything works fine for me

Offline heffstar

• View Profile
Hi guys, I've updated to this version of the beta (both firmware and manager).

There is still an issue with auxilary when ADS is set to toggle. It may have something to do with the deactivation priority? (It was an issue in the last version of beta too - not sure exactly if it was a problem before that).

In essence, if you have ADS set as toggle, but then set up an auxiliary that uses right click for something else, it still causes you to ADS if you have that auxiliary activated and right click 

More info as we worked through it in this thread:

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=75613.0

Ps I know I'm a noob for not using hold for ADS.

Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: 03:06 AM - 02/22/19 by heffstar »

Offline Alcapone007

• View Profile
I Update both and i cant connect because my fire tablet dont have GPS locator. Any ideas how i can use the New beta? GPS fake locator do not work because the apps say i have to activate GPS but i dont have GPS...

Offline cizzlebar1

• View Profile
Hey, I just installed TestFlight. How can I get the iOS version on my iPhone? I know its not available for regular download but I figured I could still "beta" test it.

Offline Algimantas87

• If you can't beat them, join them.
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: NO_F3AR_MnK_HERE
Had to downgrade to previous beta. I don't know its says nothing been change  but  feels to me strange. Aim feels terrible R6S
Xim Apex
Platform:PS4
Mouse:Logitech G305 + G Pro Wireless
Keyboard:Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2
Mouse pad: Cooler Master  MP510 Gaming Surface - XL
Headphone: Steelseries arctis pro + gamedac
Monitor:Acer GF276Abmipx 27 Inch FHD Gaming Monitor

Offline THE-MARAVINGY

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: ApocalypticWesal
All good for me Galaxy tab 4 Android ver 5.1.1 nothing to report apart from thankyou.

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
I upgrade from the 20180402-Firmware (my favorite, hehe).

I report: I used the Upgrade Firmware Button. No problems whatsoever, all my Configs are there working OK as far.
(Galaxy Tab A)

Started to look into the Steady Aim feature. Watched Od1n video :D, I'm aware that sync affects/reduces Steady Aim effect.

Question: Smoothing could potentially also affects Steady Aim?

I mean if I'm using 7 Smoothing or more, this might implies that the range of 1 - 3 SA might not have the same effect, if Smoothing was 0?, so I might need to use more than 3 to have a desired effect.

My main game is EA Star Wars Battlefront II, and that game has a very VERY annoying aim assist bubble it feels like neodymium magnet, is so hard to get out of it and the game has a very lousy netcode, even if my target is out the aa bubble remains a bit so going after other targets is not easy at all. I'm searching for an alternative of curves.