XIM Community

Overwatch Xim Settings from a Top 500 PS4  (Read 1678 times)

Offline FrostedCord

• View Profile
Overwatch Xim Settings from a Top 500 PS4
« on: 06:09 AM - 02/18/19 »
I pretty much quit the game back around S7 from seriously grinding it out to get to 4500+, but I still generally keep at an account or two in T500. If you're wondering why I would quit grinding it out but still play enough to keep accounts in T500, that's because I don't play any other games other than OW.

VS:100
HS:100
AAS:100
AAW:40
AALM:Off
AAE:75
AS:0
AE:0
Expo Ramp

Use G Pro Wireless now at the time I grinded out 4500 I was using a G403 Wireless. DPI is still the same

Mouse DPI: 3750
Xim Settings:
Hip:36.5
No curve/boost
Y/X:1.00
Everything else default

SR Peak: 4529
Current Sr:4320
# of accounts in T500 Right now:3

EDIT: I really don't care too much about what my settings are I have 3 different for my OW one, but here's the other one I like to use a lot for everyone.

DPI: 400
AAW:10
AAE:45
Expo Ramp

Hip:200
ADS with Right click as activation no toggle:85
Widow/Ana: 100 scoped sense
Note: I tend to turn this off when I plan on playing offtank or main tank. Tracer and genji too.
I currently have a 33% scoped crit with widow

Last Edit: This is my 3rd Setting and this is what I used from S6-S7 when I really Grinded the game out. Keep in mind I haven't used these since then, and the first settings are what I used for 4500. I peaked around 4400 on these though as a tracer one trick.
G403 with these
DPI: 1600
AAW:20
AAE:60
Exponential
Hip:67.5
No ads.
I never played widow or ana with these settings.

Also, I'd recommend to look up AssaultRifleMasta or Lime232 on youtube for more OW settings those two have hit #1 on different seasons different settings, both with Xim4 or Xim apex.
« Last Edit: 11:54 AM - 03/05/19 by FrostedCord »

Offline neat

• View Profile
Re: Xim Settings from a Top 500 PS4
« Reply #1 on: 06:01 AM - 02/19/19 »
What do you main?

Offline FrostedCord

• View Profile
Re: Xim Settings from a Top 500 PS4
« Reply #2 on: 04:07 PM - 03/03/19 »
What do you main?
I don't really want to out myself on my accounts names, because I like to keep attention off myself without giving people a reason to come at me lol.
When I hit 4500 I was a hardcore tracer main, and I stopped playing tracer all together now. My 3 accounts that ended top 500 last season were:
Off tank main with Zarya,Dva, Hanzo as the most played.
DPS Main with Mcree, Widow, Hanzo as most played
DPS/Support main with Zen, Rein, Tracer as most played.

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dweyandt
Re: Overwatch Xim Settings from a Top 500 PS4
« Reply #3 on: 10:47 PM - 03/03/19 »
I second the 400 cpi/dpi settings and thanks for sharing!

I use pretty similar settings except i play at 500 cpi/dpi

HIP= 90

ADS= 50

and AAW = 70

i play mainly widow, and on my smurf i have 33% crit scoped accuracy and 58% scoped.

Something about having the cpi/dpi this low that really seems to increase crit accuracy.

I would not set the DPI/CPI lower than 400 because you will start to see hardcore Jitters and the mouse movement will be terrible!

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:51 PM - 03/04/19 »
I tried your full settings and i got to be honest man, they were really bad for me. the Xim settings were extremely high and jittery. i could rarely land headshots, although my mobility was much higher. I tip my hat to you if you were able to hit top 500 consistently with these settings.

This is a perfect example of not everyone's perfect settings being the same. if anyone tries his/hers settings and if you don't like them don't immediately get back on here and say "this person didn't give real settings and just posted really bad settings to throw us all off." that seems to be pretty popular around the community.

Try tweaking your xim sens around until it starts feeling really good for you, some people can play really good with a high sens, like this person! I personally am better with a lower xim sens so i went back to my HIP 90 ADS 50 setup.

I do recommend trying this persons settings however even if you think its to high it is a great starting point, thanks again for sharing your settings! 

Offline FrostedCord

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:55 AM - 03/05/19 »
I tried your full settings and i got to be honest man, they were really bad for me. the Xim settings were extremely high and jittery. i could rarely land headshots, although my mobility was much higher. I tip my hat to you if you were able to hit top 500 consistently with these settings.

This is a perfect example of not everyone's perfect settings being the same. if anyone tries his/hers settings and if you don't like them don't immediately get back on here and say "this person didn't give real settings and just posted really bad settings to throw us all off." that seems to be pretty popular around the community.

Try tweaking your xim sens around until it starts feeling really good for you, some people can play really good with a high sens, like this person! I personally am better with a lower xim sens so i went back to my HIP 90 ADS 50 setup.

I do recommend trying this persons settings however even if you think its to high it is a great starting point, thanks again for sharing your settings!
It really depends what you were playing if your on widow I would say to make sure the activation is on and all that for the scoped in. The real benefit is from being able to turn on tracers and genjis that try diving you from that. I also posted other settings if you wanted to try those too!

Offline Dweyandt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:05 PM - 03/05/19 »
yeah i could for sure see how if someone would get good with those settings they could get some nasty flicks onto diving tracers/genji's. i may try some of your other settings. i think what my problem is and why i have peaked at 3900 and hit my wall there is because i literally only play widow, no matter what i only play widow and i honestly think if i would main soldier or tracer i could eventually break into that GM one of these seasons haha

Admin