XIM Community

PS4 gyroscope thought steam and xim link  (Read 163 times)

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
PS4 gyroscope thought steam and xim link
« on: 07:16 AM - 02/22/19 »
Hi I've got the apex but not the transfer cable my question is I use a ps 4 controller through stream on pc and use the PS4 gyroscope to assist aiming which is amazing could this feature work through the xim link on a PS4 console?. I've a cronusmax and I've had that working through max-aim and a steam controller using the gyroscope but I don't like the right track pad on the steam controller but couldn't get the ps 4 controller to work through the  steam software  and the gyroscope on the ps4 console

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: PS4 gyroscope thought steam and xim link
« Reply #1 on: 08:08 PM - 02/24/19 »
Hi, in theory yes. You would need to make a script with AHK to remap the axes and do some of the other conditions.

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
Re: PS4 gyroscope thought steam and xim link
« Reply #2 on: 12:22 PM - 02/26/19 »
I was hoping that it would work like the x-aim where I load up steam set up the controller through stream then connect xim link to my apex and it would sort of work! Anything beyond that would be passed my skill level . I got very close with the cronusmax but could only get the steam controller working with the gyroscope and it accurate and smooth but I don't like the touch pad .