XIM Community

MY LINK SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN HELP!!!!  (Read 275 times)

Offline GoombaNJ

• View Profile
MY LINK SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN HELP!!!!
« on: 03:33 PM - 02/07/19 »
new to link. have been using the software for about a week now. all was good. suddenly today, my software will not open from my PC. i have tried uninstalling and installing upwards of 6 times. i am kind of lost as to what can be causing this. i have the prerequisites being that i have ran the link without issues for a week now. I am not sure what has changed since last night, but it is driving me crazy if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.

Offline martintheninja

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zPuta
Re: MY LINK SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 07:11 PM - 02/07/19 »
try starting over from the beginning and install everything. if that doesnt work try this

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71779.0

Offline GoombaNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:15 AM - 02/08/19 »
Thanks for the help. Tried uninstalling about 10 times. Then followed those steps in the link you provided. Not sure why, but Iím having the same problem the program will not open. Ugh frustrating. Only thing I didn differently that night was shutting down my pc before sleep and now I cannot get this lovely program to work. Iím going to try reverting to the 1.2 version and see what happens. Thanks for reply my friend .

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:58 PM - 02/09/19 »
go back to use 1.2 it works flawlessly.

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:17 PM - 02/12/19 »
If you have ahk scripts open when opening Link, it will crash every time. This is the most probable reason. I will fix this for 1.4.

Offline Don_Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:18 PM - 02/16/19 »
I had the same issue. Removing/renaming the folder XIM Link in C:\Users\your_profile\AppData\Roaming\ fixed the issue for me.

Offline GoombaNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:06 AM - 02/23/19 »
i have been playing without the link for some time now, and id like to hook it all back up, but i am having the same issue. 1.3 wouldnt open on my PC. i uninstalled and installed 1.2 and the same issue is happening. does anyone know anything about where my problem could be originating from?

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:18 PM - 02/24/19 »
In the next few days I will release version 1.4, which has a lot of fixes for crashes and a new system to track the problems down. This should help solve the problem.

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:25 PM - 02/24/19 »
In the next few days I will release version 1.4, which has a lot of fixes for crashes and a new system to track the problems down. This should help solve the problem.

If it works for me I will donate for all your hard work, thanks again for spending your free time on this project.

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!