XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 57322 times)

Offline AlteredDeathX

• View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #330 on: 08:32 AM - 05/16/19 »
so everything i said, that was your response...? that was completely unhelpful

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: 12:59 PM - 05/16/19 »
so everything i said, that was your response...? that was completely unhelpful

You asked a thousand questions bro, what I posted is exactly what I use, nothing else, no other extra spicy extra details

As to your questions here they are>>>>

"Hey can u please give me some tips? *Find a character that fits your playstyle andf stick with it, always play for high ground and try to thrid party if your playing solo.  I just got the Xim Apex, and followed all the instructions and tips etc. and i am trying your settings, and have tried the recommended max DPI settings (*I DID NOT RECCOMMEND, MAX DPI, the dpi I use is 4,000). they both feel strange? (If they feel stange to you I am sorry but if your new to using a mouse than everything prob feels strage LOL) and like in the Get Started video it says if your Xim is Flashing on mouse movements then you are moving the mouse to fast and it isnt translating accurately, and you need to slow your mouse movements down (FU&* the xim flashing light BS, that doesnt matter one bit, just turn it off in the settings ), but i am not moving that fast, actually pretty slow and it still flashes unless i do very slow movements like it is a Analog stick, is this normal?YES DONT WORRY ABOUT IT cuz this does not feel like just playing on PC with a mouse, and i am told it is suppose to be almost the same" THIS WONT FEEL LIKE PC, DUE TO MAX TURN SPEED, your usuing a xim on xbox, just get use to it

P.S, The CAPS aren't to indicate me being rude, just easier to see fyi

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 06:52 PM - 05/16/19 »
xim link setting,
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Apex Legends] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Adjusted Aim:
Dead Zone: 2
Outer Threshold: 15
ResponseCurve: 15

Offline FookinFactsDawg

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FookinFactsDawg
« Reply #333 on: 10:33 PM - 05/28/19 »
What are denieds custom in game settings and xim settings I can't find the post anymore link anyone? Much appreciated

Offline year0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 05:56 PM - 05/29/19 »
God @#$% thats a lot of games man. Two things why stick to 90 fov when you get an advantage from a higher fov and two if you are on ps4 whats your id i want to know if i run into you 😏

>90 can give you a bit of lagging sometimes, and hitboxes are smaller. I think XIM reccomends it not set above that, but it's all about if it works for you, then that's what to use!
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline Bahumat

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 04:24 AM - 06/16/19 »
Hi Je77,

I used a xim4 and wondered if you adjust your ballistic curve or just use the default?
Also do you prefer 4k over 3200dpi?

Thanks

Offline Shutter_kloud

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Shutter_kloud
« Reply #336 on: 01:06 AM - 06/18/19 »
My setup is a little weird but it works for me. I main octane and i have 1,997 kills, 142 wins and 500k damage. https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/psn/Shutter_kloud

In game
Sensitivity/ads - 7,6
Fov - 90

Xim apex
Hip - 5.25
sync - common
X/Y - 1.00
Ballistics - >>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC

ADS - 6.50
Sync - common
X/y - 1.57
Ballistics - default

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 09:16 AM - 06/18/19 »
My setup is a little weird but it works for me. I main octane and i have 1,997 kills, 142 wins and 500k damage. https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/psn/Shutter_kloud

In game
Sensitivity/ads - 7,6
Fov - 90

Xim apex
Hip - 5.25
sync - common
X/Y - 1.00
X5BC:AAABfAL4BHQF8AdsCOgKZAvgDVwO2BBUEdATTBTIFkQXwBk8GrgcNB2wHywgqCIkI6ClHCUwJUQlWCVsJYAllCWoJbwl0CXkJfgmDCYgJjQmSCZcJnAmhCaYJqwmwCbUJugm/CcQ:X5BC

ADS - 6.50
Sync - common
X/y - 1.57
Ballistics - default

Whats ur dpi and Hz?

Offline Shutter_kloud

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 10:29 AM - 06/18/19 »

In game
Sensitivity/ads - 7,6
Fov - 90

Xim apex
Hip - 5.25
sync - common
X/Y - 1.00

ADS - 6.50
Sync - common
X/y - 1.57
Ballistics - default

Whats ur dpi and Hz?

Dpi - 4k
Hz - 1000

And i changed the in game sensitivity to 7,7 not 7,6. Sorry for the typo

Offline HypeR

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 10:37 AM - 06/18/19 »

In game
Sensitivity/ads - 7,6
Fov - 90

Xim apex
Hip - 5.25
sync - common
X/Y - 1.00

ADS - 6.50
Sync - common
X/y - 1.57
Ballistics - default

Whats ur dpi and Hz?

Dpi - 4k
Hz - 1000

Thanks any other changes?

Offline Shutter_kloud

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 02:05 PM - 06/18/19 »

In game
Sensitivity/ads - 7,6
Fov - 90

Xim apex
Hip - 5.25
sync - common
X/Y - 1.00

ADS - 6.50
Sync - common
X/y - 1.57
Ballistics - default

Whats ur dpi and Hz?

Dpi - 4k
Hz - 1000

Thanks any other changes?

Last night i tweaked it a bit more for me.
HIP - 6.50
Sync - common
Ballistic - same as the original one i put
Smoothness - 3
Boost - 0
X/y - 1.00

ADS - 7.00
Sync - common
Ballistic - default
Smoothness - 3
Boost - 0
X/y - 1.57

Since the tweak the kills are quicker. I can move and aim faster. On my 7th win of the day already

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 09:09 AM - 06/20/19 »
Iím still never understand on how all people can play with a low as sens lol
I have your triple sens !!

Offline beefr

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 03:29 AM - 06/23/19 »
Hello!

I just swap from Venom X v1 to xim apex and it's feels amazing.

In this week i tried all this setups from forum and I don't understand why you guys uses 3200 or 4k DPI only? I used 16k dpi and it's very good for micro aiming, but when u give more movement it's too jerked. When I use 4k dpi micro aiming is bad. May be because I have hard plastic mousepad?

Now i use 12k dpi 1000Hz (g502 hero)
hip/ads 13
7/7 in game
classic
98 FOV

i am just starting to use this product and will change this settings in future, but i am so happy that i bought it.

Offline tkon

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 07:24 AM - 06/23/19 »
Hello!

I just swap from Venom X v1 to xim apex and it's feels amazing.

In this week i tried all this setups from forum and I don't understand why you guys uses 3200 or 4k DPI only? I used 16k dpi and it's very good for micro aiming, but when u give more movement it's too jerked. When I use 4k dpi micro aiming is bad. May be because I have hard plastic mousepad?

Now i use 12k dpi 1000Hz (g502 hero)
hip/ads 13
7/7 in game
classic
98 FOV

i am just starting to use this product and will change this settings in future, but i am so happy that i bought it.

You guys saying it's 3x less then it needs to be are probably using tiny mouse pads.  A bunch of us are FPS vets and use our ARMS to aim and wrist for micro adjustments.  The entire top side of my desk is mouse pad material so I enjoy a very low sensitivity.

Something that you guys need to do is go into training and just keep your x-hair on blood hound while on the lower platforms and strafe from left to right while circling him.  Then you will see what sensitivity you're able to keep it perfectly in the center of his body.  If you're unable to keep up, increase the sensitivity  If you're over shooting and unable to keep a steady hand on him, lower the sensitivity.

A lot of you are playing with sensitivity that is convenient for you instead of what will work best for you.  If you'd like some more help finding your sensitivity just ask, but I do remember there being quite a few tutorials out there for CSGO regarding this subject as well.

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: 12:14 AM - 06/24/19 »
Can you update this to new Manager?? And post code to copy please??

Admin