XIM Community

Best setup for Apex Ledgends  (Read 27026 times)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #300 on: 11:00 AM - 04/11/19 »
A lot of people have reached out to me and to be honest I have done a lot of testing. I ALWAYS end up going back to my original settings that I posted on here months ago... I have tried numerous settings and configs and I always think I like them at first, but they never remain consistent.

My old settings that I have been using have won me multiple tournaments and a lot of side money that is very nice ;)

Anyways I am not going to brag about my stats, no need for that, just letting you guys know which settings/config I have been using with plenty of 20+ kill games

any questions just LMK

Here they are again... I just copied and pasted it back on here for reference

DPI 3200      1000Hz/1000hz
IN GAME- 7,7 FOV 90 (what feels comfortable) look dead zone- small (default) CURVE- Classic
SYNC- Default
XIM- HIP-37 ADS-37 ( I have kept these values the same... FEELS AMAZING)
***NEW BOOST- 60 for both HIP + ADS

Hello, just wondering do you have set up any advanced game setting ? Play with AA or without them.

do you have some auxilery option (health/inventory/looting) for  your settings  ?

I am newbie in using xim apex so looking for the best setting for me and want it to some templeate

Thank you

Nope, itís about as simple as it gets, I use a Sony nav btw

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 11:02 AM - 04/11/19 »
A lot of people have reached out to me and to be honest I have done a lot of testing. I ALWAYS end up going back to my original settings that I posted on here months ago... I have tried numerous settings and configs and I always think I like them at first, but they never remain consistent.

My old settings that I have been using have won me multiple tournaments and a lot of side money that is very nice ;)

Anyways I am not going to brag about my stats, no need for that, just letting you guys know which settings/config I have been using with plenty of 20+ kill games

any questions just LMK

IN GAME- 7,7 FOV 90 (what feels comfortable) look dead zone- small (default) CURVE- Classic
SYNC- Default

This is what I am using now (102 FOV) as well and it's still solid. I haven't changed anything so I can retain that muscle memory.

Using this I was able to get a 21 kill game with 3800+ damage.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline SPIDERDOG PR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: SPIDERDOG PR
« Reply #302 on: 11:46 AM - 04/11/19 »
Would love to see some gameplay video of JE77

Offline fst_si

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fst_si
« Reply #303 on: 03:06 PM - 04/11/19 »
Giving these a go now, feels good on the range

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 05:53 PM - 04/11/19 »
Would love to see some gameplay video of JE77

I donít really have any sorry :(

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 01:19 PM - 04/12/19 »
I could flex all day but sadly I've never dropped a 20 bomb or a 4k damage game I do how ever still believe I'm a 200 IQ player...  I think I'm just gonna run solos until I get it I've been very close so many times but it's hard when your playing stacked and ur team won't give us the last few lol 18 and 2800 is my best :(
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2

Offline in_and_out

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: assaissn
« Reply #306 on: 04:44 PM - 04/12/19 »

any questions just LMK

SYNC- Default

what guns do you mainly use? i know if i  use the R301, R99 and spitfire i can hit all my shots but if im using the wingman i cant seem to be hitting any of my shots

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 02:01 PM - 04/14/19 »
Havenít played in a week new setup coming soon! With faster healing and shield swap!

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 03:14 PM - 04/14/19 »
Havenít played in a week new setup coming soon! With faster healing and shield swap!

Lets see it :)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 03:15 PM - 04/14/19 »

any questions just LMK

SYNC- Default

what guns do you mainly use? i know if i  use the R301, R99 and spitfire i can hit all my shots but if im using the wingman i cant seem to be hitting any of my shots

Wingman/Spitfire/Peacekeeper
R301/R99

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #310 on: 07:18 PM - 04/14/19 »
I've been using JE's settings for the last 6 weeks and they are great. I'm an older gamer so I don't have the reflexes I used to have so it's not the settings holding me back, it's the player behind the keyboard. The only thing I hvae different than JE's settings is my sensitivities on the Apex are slightly different. I've hit 1600-1700 damage sometimes, my highest kills are around 10 but usually average a few kills and like 800 damage a round. It's good enough to win enough matches to keep me happy at this game. At this point if you are using JE's settings and are maxing out on damage and kills far less, it's not the settings, it's you. While I do admit I tried Apex on the PC and it was more responsive than with the Apex, these settings are probably the best you are going to get with the Apex. Reason I play on PS4 vs PC? My best gaming buddy is a PS4 player, and I know multiple people on there vs PC.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 08:58 AM - 04/15/19 »
:)
Does this mean you are building a config/curve?!

Oh, sorry, Nope, Never played it! I'm just glad people are still sharing around here. I remember a time when this was not always the case.

Not sure if I'll ever get back into gaming TBH.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Anti Aim Assist curves for ANY Game - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
BO4 Advanced Setup - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=71097.msg718710#msg718710
Destiny 2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile

Always streaming, Click the spinning logo!

Offline Riotmaker91

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 04:44 PM - 04/15/19 »
I will be releasing my new setup this week here is a preview

https://www.xboxclips.com/Excelex/09f03b3b-f331-4f61-8326-9134b5067675

https://www.xboxclips.com/Excelex/a9e1664d-8582-47e5-a15a-e9baa8377c5f

I'd like to see some clips without the purple stock and stabilizer. No options on the gun in the practice range
OW since the Beta

Offline wnb

• above average.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 07:15 PM - 04/15/19 »
No tracking no aa no server side network problems no point using the range.
Progress | Xbox One X | g502HERO | Logitech K200 | Sony Bravia kdl-32w670a |
OW | BFV | BO4 | DESTINY 2