XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 48888 times)

Offline goaty

• View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #270 on: 09:13 AM - 03/27/19 »
104 👌🏻😊
Nice stream. Gonna try it out tonight

Offline OMG__its__Neo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: OMG__its__Neo
« Reply #271 on: 02:29 AM - 03/28/19 »
Havoxxx your new set up is amazing feels so smooth and responsive great stuff.. them curves are crazy looking..

Offline goaty

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 04:22 AM - 03/28/19 »
tried it and could hardly turn at 4k dpi and 1k polling. Seems I am doing something wrong. What firmware are you using?
« Last Edit: 04:08 PM - 01/17/20 by mist4fun »

Offline Teckx

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 01:22 PM - 03/28/19 »
tried it and could hardly turn at 4k dpi and 1k polling. Seems I am doing something wrong. What firmware are you using?

im having the same issue, im running on the beta firmware
« Last Edit: 03:38 PM - 01/17/20 by mist4fun »

Offline Dainja

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Dainjaman
  • PSN ID: Dainjaman
« Reply #274 on: 06:55 AM - 03/29/19 »
Can JE77 or any other gamer help me out please. I had a Xim Apex for a few days but Iím so far a lot better with a PS-controller than with this thing.

Iím on a PS4, I have a Sony Nav and a G502 mouse.

The biggest problem for me is that Iíve tried many different profiles and suggestions but I feel that when I Aim down sight and shoot at the same time (holding down fire button) my sights ďlocksĒ and I canít move it around. This is not a problem with weapons that do burst fire or pistols. Only AR rifles when I hold fire. I can hold fire and move the sight at the same time. Very weird. So I must have some wrong settings.

1. When you talk about 3200 or 12000 DPI. Does this mean that I should remove all the pointer settings in the Logitech setup and only use 1 level of sensitivity. 3200? And report rate 1000?

2. 7 / 7 and hip fire/aim 36 seams too fast for me. The mouse pointer moves to fast.

3. How does the AA work? Iím new to this. Is it god to use it or not when Iím on a mouse? How do I turn it on/off?

4. How can I make the menus in game work with the mouse? Like the dial for health/shield and such? (Iím using the mouse + sony nav)

5. My mouse pointer only moves in game. Not in the lobby or in the menues. Should it be like this?

6. Well, there is no 6 but if you have any other tips or suggestions I would be more than happy for that as well.

Thanks in advance. Please make my day.

Offline d1sable

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: YouTube_d1sable
« Reply #275 on: 07:25 AM - 03/29/19 »
1) use the slider in the logitech dpi settings dont use the profiles. U can manually delete them and just have one. Use whatever dpi u like.

2) Sensitivity is personal, lower the sense on the xim app to your taste

3)Its preference. But most keep it on. U have AA with the controller too, u will become used to it. Its called target compensation in the in game settings if u want to switch it off.

4)There are many threads and videos on this. Check youtube ximgameplay for example.

5)its how it should be. Remember ur left stick is keyboard. Ur right is mouse. Ur using a converter not a native mouse and keyboard. U can however change it with xim, it explains in that video above.

6) Keep it simple. You dont need any advanced settings etc. Get some experience first. Oh and practice makes perfect.

Offline eyric

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 03:43 PM - 03/29/19 »
What delay is everyone using for the ADS?

Up this question! What ADS Delay you guys use?

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #277 on: 01:15 AM - 03/30/19 »
What delay is everyone using for the ADS?

Up this question! What ADS Delay you guys use?

Using ads delay can make ads feel clunky even when you get the correct value. Turn ads sens to 0 and go into training move the mouse and push ads button. Try to get you cross hair to stop when youíre fully aiming down sight. When I tried it I think a value of 80 to 100 ms was accurate but that was awhile ago... I remember it felt ďoffĒ even I had the correct delay.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 08:44 PM - 03/31/19 »
Never use ADS delay lol

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 08:32 AM - 04/03/19 »
I finally decided to try higher XIM sensitivity yesterday and it made a world of difference. Previously I was playing @ 3200 DPI and a HIP of 20. Long range was fine but CQB was difficult if I had to make long sweeping motions with the mouse. Changed to 30 HIP and WOW. I played with it previously but it felt hard to control but I stuck with it this time and after 1-2 games I adapted almost instantly.

I can now use longer range optics with ease. 2x on the Spitfire with level 3 mag was amazing as was the R301.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 01:59 PM - 04/03/19 »
I finally decided to try higher XIM sensitivity yesterday and it made a world of difference. Previously I was playing @ 3200 DPI and a HIP of 20. Long range was fine but CQB was difficult if I had to make long sweeping motions with the mouse. Changed to 30 HIP and WOW. I played with it previously but it felt hard to control but I stuck with it this time and after 1-2 games I adapted almost instantly.

I can now use longer range optics with ease. 2x on the Spitfire with level 3 mag was amazing as was the R301.

Nice mine, I use 3200 dpi with 38 sens.... its perfect for me

Offline mrAbramov2k

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: mrAbramov2k
« Reply #281 on: 06:38 AM - 04/04/19 »
After the latest update aim assist no longer works. Any solutions?

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 06:47 AM - 04/04/19 »
After the latest update aim assist no longer works. Any solutions?
I was struggling a lot last night as well. Played multiple games where I didn't even get a single kill. Tuesday night everything was fine...

XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 06:56 AM - 04/04/19 »
Why it's best not to rely on AA using a xim

Offline Trshy

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 08:50 AM - 04/04/19 »
i don't know about you guys, but eveything for me feels the same. granted i'm using a different settings.

Admin