XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 48886 times)

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #225 on: 08:48 AM - 03/21/19 »
The game feels so inconsistent to me. I've probably had 7-8 configs in total. Start out great then I start to have issues and go looking for a different config for testing.

Think I'm just going to stick with JE77's latest config.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 09:28 AM - 03/21/19 »
The game feels so inconsistent to me. I've probably had 7-8 configs in total. Start out great then I start to have issues and go looking for a different config for testing.

I have a tweaked version, and a custom apex ingame settings

https://youtu.be/jpASoE-NVUI

I have my mouse scroll wheel set to fire as well, for the hemlock in single fire, saves me tap firing

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 09:50 AM - 03/21/19 »
I've been trying to use your setup, changed my mouse dpi to 12000 but for some reason it's extremely slow movement speed. I've fiddled with it and moved it up to 20.13 Sensitivity but feel like I won't be making the most of this config. Any idea why this could be?

I donít really know man... 23 on the xim seems really high for a mouse thatís  running 12k dpi! Max sure the sync on the xim manager is on default ????

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 09:51 AM - 03/21/19 »

This ist great, but why did you deactivate ADS?
Could you please do one with ADS active?

The point is you don't need an ADS profile with this setup. It works fine without one.

EXACTLY! Thanks for answering that one for me, I promise you man you donít neeed to switch anything up in the ADS profile :)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 09:53 AM - 03/21/19 »

Yeah man I havenít switched mine either... and I do very good every game.... I am going to keep these settings until something new comes out that I test and like, but for now rock the 12k dpi, itís good ;)

Offline Petkaui

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Petkoo-
« Reply #230 on: 09:59 AM - 03/21/19 »

The point is you don't need an ADS profile with this setup. It works fine without one.
So you don't ADS at all?

Offline JeIlis

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: JeIis
  • PSN ID: Pine_pples
« Reply #231 on: 10:10 AM - 03/21/19 »

So you don't ADS at all?
JE77 has answered this so many times I'll savehim the trouble lol. The ADS translator in the xim manager for this game is the exact same as hip! So unless u want a different ADS sensitivity you don't need to use the ADS profile in the xim manager for this game.

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
« Reply #232 on: 10:18 AM - 03/21/19 »

So you don't ADS at all?
JE77 has answered this so many times I'll savehim the trouble lol. The ADS translator in the xim manager for this game is the exact same as hip! So unless u want a different ADS sensitivity you don't need to use the ADS profile in the xim manager for this game.

Itís odd - when I ADS it feels slower than the hip turn speed. Despite the profile being copied perfectly. ADS is definitely disabled and HIP profile is being used.
It might just be the auto-aim slowdown in game?

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 12:30 PM - 03/21/19 »

So you don't ADS at all?

Itís odd - when I ADS it feels slower than the hip turn speed. Despite the profile being copied perfectly. ADS is definitely disabled and HIP profile is being used.
It might just be the auto-aim slowdown in game?

I can assure its fine man lol, you guys worry to much HAHA

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 01:24 PM - 03/21/19 »
Advanced setting of havoxxx work fine, better than classic for myself.
Iím only curious if he still using the same setting with the video posted up there or the same curve balistics. I tried his curve, work fine but it is not for me.

Offline scampers

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 04:04 AM - 03/22/19 »
I've been trying to use your setup, changed my mouse dpi to 12000 but for some reason it's extremely slow movement speed. I've fiddled with it and moved it up to 20.13 Sensitivity but feel like I won't be making the most of this config. Any idea why this could be?

Did you copy and paste the config?
Are you running the latest ďbetaĒ version of manager and updated it to the latest beta firmware?
If you do not have access to a ďboostĒ option under hip or ads then you are NOT running the beta and need to download it then repaste into config.
Is your mouse set on 1000hrtz polling.
Are advanced settings ticked and set to 1000hrtz on the xim - because they should be.
When you have set your mouse at 12k dpi, make sure it saves.

Hope this might help your problem!

Thank you it was my polling rate on both my mouse and the Xim. Thanks again!

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 11:26 AM - 03/22/19 »
Advanced setting of havoxxx work fine, better than classic for myself.
Iím only curious if he still using the same setting with the video posted up there or the same curve balistics. I tried his curve, work fine but it is not for me.

Yeah Iím waiting for havoxxxs new post to come
Out soon, should be spicy ;)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 01:02 PM - 03/22/19 »
BTW iv been rolling with SLOW sync... I didn't like it at first, but I might be leaning more towards using it.

Offline Xenaph1

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 03:21 PM - 03/22/19 »
Slow sync, my value are around 0.19 hip and ads with 12k dpi

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 04:03 PM - 03/22/19 »
Slow sync, my value are around 0.19 hip and ads with 12k dpi

currently using 4k dpi with a value of 6.00 its very good