XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 48889 times)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #150 on: 11:11 AM - 03/04/19 »
I havey own variation of the OP's settings.

so far the most fire tip I've got from this thread is the deadzone at none. it's still not perfect imo but it made a noticeable difference in being able t stay on point while ads for me. and quicker feeling hip turns just snappier in general.

Im sorry to burst your bubble man but the dead zone at none is by far the worst setting you could possibly alter from the way the ST was made by MIST, do yourself a favor and stop thinking that it's better, because its not, I promise you that look dead zone on small is what you should use and stick with.

I mean what do I know though, I have over 5 thousand kills, Have over 310 full squad and one of the top players on Xbox.. (not trying to brag, just proving a point)
« Last Edit: 11:17 AM - 03/04/19 by JE77 »

Offline rainbow_dash_

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 11:51 AM - 03/04/19 »
so what's special about these? These are all default with adjusted sens?

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 12:04 PM - 03/04/19 »

Nothing special man they are SIMPLE, but very effective... Basically, you don't need to do all this crazy $hit to excel in this game, don't worry about boost or steady aim or a curve, this game doesn't need any of that.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 12:06 PM - 03/04/19 »

Nothing special man they are SIMPLE, but very effective... Basically, you don't need to do all this crazy $hit to excel in this game, don't worry about boost or steady aim or a curve, this game doesn't need any of that.
I couldn't agree more.

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 12:09 PM - 03/04/19 »

I couldn't agree more.

Thanks for the support man much appreciated!

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 01:52 PM - 03/04/19 »
His settings are solid. I haven't even thought about changing them because they are that good.
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline LuxOlympus

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 04:58 PM - 03/04/19 »
Great settings. Why not increase yx ratio for more recoil control? Iíve messed around with ads at 32 and yx 1.06 instead of 1 and it seems to work but itís so hard to tell with minor tweaks what really works. Any thoughts?

Offline Jedi Master Bates

• Ayyy laddeh *hic* ...care to stroke me lightsaber?
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DBOed
« Reply #157 on: 05:42 PM - 03/04/19 »
Is anyone using a delay for ADS? Or are you keeping it at 0?

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 07:42 PM - 03/04/19 »
Great settings. Why not increase yx ratio for more recoil control? Iíve messed around with ads at 32 and yx 1.06 instead of 1 and it seems to work but itís so hard to tell with minor tweaks what really works. Any thoughts?

If you canít tell a difference than why change it haha just leave it 1.00!

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 07:43 PM - 03/04/19 »
Is anyone using a delay for ADS? Or are you keeping it at 0?

Offline LuxOlympus

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 08:39 PM - 03/04/19 »

If you canít tell a difference than why change it haha just leave it 1.00!

Mostly because I havenít spent enough time getting a high enough sample size to see which is better. Figured someone here has spent time min/maxing the settings to make them as precise as possible. Thereís a fair bit on the boards about changing y/x for recoil.

Offline Slow-Scoper

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 03:07 AM - 03/05/19 »
Thank you man, been trying a lot of setups and this one works best! I find myself using your original set-up, the other one has a bit too high sensitivity for me at the moment. Did you ever try a set-up with a lower ADS sensitivity? That's how I run it in most games but perhaps not necessary for the mechanics of this game.

Offline Tetsurobash

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Apollo-ZuEs-LeTo
« Reply #162 on: 05:04 AM - 03/05/19 »

I couldn't agree more.

Yeah but have you tried havoxx new config... itís kills aim assist in this game. Personally i like simple setups but being I play at a lower sensitivity any other sync than ďoffĒ and Iím fighting AA slowdown. Sometimes the AA isnít bad but it occasionally it rears itís ugly head.

Offline neat

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 05:07 AM - 03/05/19 »
Anyone have any recommended settings for XIM4?

Offline rainbow_dash_

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 08:45 AM - 03/05/19 »

yeah was just wondering if I missed something. I was trying quite a few but at the end im always back to default with every game ;)

Admin