XIM Community

MY best setup for Apex Ledgends *Updated 07/07/19  (Read 48939 times)

Offline JE77

• View Profile
Re: Best setup for Apex Ledgends
« Reply #135 on: 12:50 PM - 03/01/19 »
I've tried every single one of these configs and they all equally felt bad to me.

I suggest trying these settings out just once in game.

3200 DPI 500Hz across the board.

5 / 5 in game, no look deadzone

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

You can 180 but you can't 360. You can easily snap around rooms. Anything faster feels floaty.

Default everything, increase smoothness if needed.

Higher ADS because of auto aim bubble at in game settings of 5.

Apex Legends gives higher auto aim at lower in game sensitivities. At 7 there is nearly no autoaim. At 5 there is a ton during ADS. I can hold a 301 on a head regardless of where the player goes at these settings. This is public knowledge on most Keyboard/Mouse Apex threads I've read off of this site. Youtube is full of XIMers using 5/5 and shitting on people.

Wins/Losses/Kills are not a testament to settings. This is fortnite all over again. Half yelling 12k DPI settings, half yelling 3.2k settings. To go with 3.2k settings then add so much fake floaty mouse movement is weird to me. You're basically just doing what they're doing but through the XIM instead of the mouse.....

I haven't changed my settings in weeks dude, they are very good, no plan on changing them either

Also... please don't fill my post with trash settings.... 5,5 really dude? Do you enjoy a giant magnet floating around your reticle? Get this ridiculous $hit out of here, stop filling all these kids heads with settings an infant would use.

End of my rant

seriously, i tried his settings and i couldn't even aim at people because of that gigantic magnetic bubble, you can't fu***** break it, i don't know how ppl play with these settings.

Thank you Tryshy... My point exactly

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 01:11 PM - 03/01/19 »
I haven't changed my settings in weeks dude, they are very good, no plan on changing them either

Also... please don't fill my post with trash settings.... 5,5 really dude? Do you enjoy a giant magnet floating around your reticle? Get this ridiculous $hit out of here, stop filling all these kids heads with settings an infant would use.

End of my rant

I do not know how old you are, I'm  40, I love to test new setting. I am curious of nature, I also like yours, but that does not prevent me from testing other  :)
iím a cool guy so i remove my commentís post about this config as you want.
cheers
[/quote]

Im 26, but you also referred to stats not mattering basically... so what do you mean by that

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 01:37 PM - 03/01/19 »

End of my rant

I do not know how old you are, I'm  40, I love to test new setting. I am curious of nature, I also like yours, but that does not prevent me from testing other  :)
iím a cool guy so i remove my commentís post about this config as you want.
cheers

Im 26, but you also referred to stats not mattering basically... so what do you mean by that
[/quote]

no iím not, but Synflood did  :), for me wins and kill are basically important to confirm if settings are solid.
No matter btw  ;)

Offline Ixian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MGIxian
  • PSN ID: Planetix
« Reply #138 on: 01:49 PM - 03/01/19 »
I've tried every single one of these configs and they all equally felt bad to me.

I suggest trying these settings out just once in game.

3200 DPI 500Hz across the board.

5 / 5 in game, no look deadzone

15 / 19 HIP/ADS on XIM

You can 180 but you can't 360. You can easily snap around rooms. Anything faster feels floaty.

Default everything, increase smoothness if needed.

Higher ADS because of auto aim bubble at in game settings of 5.

Apex Legends gives higher auto aim at lower in game sensitivities. At 7 there is nearly no autoaim. At 5 there is a ton during ADS. I can hold a 301 on a head regardless of where the player goes at these settings. This is public knowledge on most Keyboard/Mouse Apex threads I've read off of this site. Youtube is full of XIMers using 5/5 and shitting on people.

Wins/Losses/Kills are not a testament to settings. This is fortnite all over again. Half yelling 12k DPI settings, half yelling 3.2k settings. To go with 3.2k settings then add so much fake floaty mouse movement is weird to me. You're basically just doing what they're doing but through the XIM instead of the mouse.....

I tried this a little while ago and no offense but they are terrible settings. Props to you if you play well with them, but for general use I'd advise most to stay far away.

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 02:16 PM - 03/01/19 »
Are you using any boost/smoothing on the HIP/ADS? Thanks!
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 06:01 PM - 03/01/19 »
Played my first game with all these settings (used 4 smoothing on both hip and ads). One my first game with 12 kills which I think is my highest ever. Great settings!
XIM APEX | Xbox One X | LG 27UK600-W 27" IPS LED 4K | Logitech G Pro | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | DT 990 Premium | ModMic 4 | Logitech Z-5500's

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 09:36 PM - 03/01/19 »
Played my first game with all these settings (used 4 smoothing on both hip and ads). One my first game with 12 kills which I think is my highest ever. Great settings!

You shouldnt use any smoothing unless using OFF SYNC

and in terms to boost... I use none

Offline damstr

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 10:43 PM - 03/01/19 »

You shouldnt use any smoothing unless using OFF SYNC

and in terms to boost... I use none
I don't know man its working soooo well for me right now I'm almost afraid to change it. lol

Just had a 15 kill game. I've played probably 10 games tonight and won 8 of them at least.

Gotta thank you for the config. I almost lost all hope as nothing was working for me but this is amazingly good.
« Last Edit: 09:54 AM - 03/02/19 by damstr »

Offline MadMarshall88

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MagicalMarshall
« Reply #143 on: 02:06 AM - 03/02/19 »
Here is me - still using the PUBGst...

Just canít seem to replicate the same sensitivity on the Apexst.
Thatís the only reason.

I also play in game 7,7.
I find my mid to long range accuracy is thrown off with 5,5 and I struggle to pre aim/ pre fire accurately.

I often get between 8-14 kills a game. Highest has been 16.
This game is so dependent on positioning & team mates & equipment. Having a good aim helps but wonít win you every match. Unless your Shroud.

💪👍

Offline synflood

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 05:39 AM - 03/02/19 »
If you can't break AA, your mouse pad is too small. I break AA easy and can 180 with a wrist snap. Sorry the settings don't work for you, but your overall attitude is childish at best. Grow up. Different settings for different players.
« Last Edit: 05:57 AM - 03/02/19 by synflood »

Offline eyric

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 11:23 AM - 03/02/19 »
UPDATE... Bowel of weed I tried your settings and they felt awful... I am not trying to be rude, I usually use OFF sync in other games like Overwatch...

Anyways here are the settings that I have been using as of Wednesday, I have no problem getting kills with any gun in the game, I usually run wingman/Peacekeeper

XBOX

My highest kill game is 24
I have over 3k kills
220+ wins
600k damage

DPI 3200      1000Hz/1000hz
IN GAME- 7,7 FOV 90 (what feels comfortable) look dead zone- small (default) CURVE- Classic
SYNC- Default
XIM- HIP-36 ADS-36 ( I have kept these values the same... FEELS AMAZING)

Guys you don't have to copy these, some of you may not like these settings, but if you are in a slump and can't find anything to use, try these out.

I am telling you I slay teams and have no problem getting in and out of the AA bubble.
Always the kill leader and always making my friends mad because they can't keep up with me on kills.

ENJOY :)

Hey dude. Can you link the classic curve? I want to try your settings but not the sensitivity. Thank you!

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 05:38 PM - 03/03/19 »
UPDATE... Bowel of weed I tried your settings and they felt awful... I am not trying to be rude, I usually use OFF sync in other games like Overwatch...

Anyways here are the settings that I have been using as of Wednesday, I have no problem getting kills with any gun in the game, I usually run wingman/Peacekeeper

XBOX

I have over 3k kills
220+ wins
600k damage

IN GAME- 7,7 FOV 90 (what feels comfortable) look dead zone- small (default) CURVE- Classic
SYNC- Default
XIM- HIP-36 ADS-36 ( I have kept these values the same... FEELS AMAZING)

Guys you don't have to copy these, some of you may not like these settings, but if you are in a slump and can't find anything to use, try these out.

I am telling you I slay teams and have no problem getting in and out of the AA bubble.
Always the kill leader and always making my friends mad because they can't keep up with me on kills.

Hey dude. Can you link the classic curve? I want to try your settings but not the sensitivity. Thank you!

There is no curve, just the default one the game provides under the in game settings... hope this helps

Offline in_and_out

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: assaissn
« Reply #147 on: 06:33 PM - 03/03/19 »
Hey all! This might not be the best settings for you guys, but these are the best settings for me right now... just thought Iíd share

1700+ kills
140+ wins
320k+ damage
Mirage main BTW

DPI 3200
Default sync
In game sens 7,7
Everything else is set to default except FOV which is 90
Sync- default
Hip- 28
ADS-28

I like to run the same hip as ADS... it works for me and I usually walk through teams and usually the kill leader!

ENJOY ;)

2/23 UPDATE

XBOX

I have over 3k kills
220+ wins
600k damage

SYNC- Default
XIM- HIP 36 ADS- 36 ( I have kept these values the same... FEELS AMAZING)

do you use any SAB at the moment ?

Offline B28rian

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zero karma
« Reply #148 on: 06:44 PM - 03/03/19 »
I am now using JE77 settings with higher hip lower ads sensitivity and doing great.  Currently 38 hip 34 ads. 

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 02:07 AM - 03/04/19 »
I havey own variation of the OP's settings.

so far the most fire tip I've got from this thread is the deadzone at none. it's still not perfect imo but it made a noticeable difference in being able t stay on point while ads for me. and quicker feeling hip turns just snappier in general.

Admin